Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Sick Grandmother

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by DarthTrekkie, Jan 11, 2012.

1. I have been so blessed to have had the Grandmother that God gave me. When I was a child I spent ALOT of time with her because I had a single working mother. The past ten years she has been in a nursing home and has been going downhill since. Today we were told that she has not been well the past few days so I went to visit her and she is not even responding to us. Its like she went halfway into a coma or something. They will be having her see a physician soon but I was completly heartbroken to see her in that state. Part of me would be at peace if the Lord takes her home soon because she is realy just a shell of who she was and I know she will be restored in heaven, but the thought of having to say goodbye is very hard. Please pray for my family and I that God would pour his peace out over us and that whatever happens, we would find comfort in His presence.

2. Yes, no doubt about it saying goodbye is very hard! You and your family are in my prayers. May the Prince of Peace shower you all over with His endless grace, comfort and compassion!

3. Keeping you in prayers.
    "He sent his word and healed our diseases.
    Where things impossible by faith can be made possible, no matter how impossible they may seem, always claim healing and let God's will be done in the end.