• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Should you get a COVID "vaccination"?

Active
Critical Thinkers:
What's in it?
Who developed it?
Who manufactured it?
What is their track record?
Do they have legal liability?
How long was it tested for?
Who is telling me to get it?
Is it effective?
Is it necessary for my age?
How many side effects reported?
How many deaths reported?

Brainless sheep:
The T.V. says we need "herd immunity".
All my friends got cute stickers and a card.
The T.V. says I should participate for the "greater good".
Celebrities, athletes, and musicians all tell me to get it.
Government "experts" and politicians all tell me to get it.
I don't want to be considered a "conspiracy theorist".

Which one are you?

Active
I say take every vaccine as soon as you can. There is no sensible alternative.
What? That makes no sense.
One vaccine was pulled from the market after 4 deaths. The VAERS data and ingredients list alone should put you off of any "vaccines and boosters" for COVID.
Your second statement is insulting to me, countless others who've learned for themselves, and the many in Medicine who know a lot more.

Active
You are fine with that? That's horrible. You've shown your ignorance in learning and thinking for yourself.
If you're also "fine" with people being permanently damaged/maimed by them however blocking works here....feel free to do so on me asap.

Active
You are fine with that? That's horrible. You've shown your ignorance in learning and thinking for yourself.
If you're also "fine" with people being permanently damaged/maimed by them however blocking works here....feel free to do so on me asap.
Hi, i am not glad anyone suffers or dies. Neither will I block you for expressing your opinion.

We each assess our own risk. I think my risk of harm is greater from covid than from the vaccines. Many have died an awful death from this virus after all.
So I shall continue having the jabs. You must do as you think best.

Active
It's not my opinion. In fact, I and many people in Medicine have been learning and putting relevant info out for the past 2 years. There is something horrible going on that many still ignore in this.

• VAERS data showing deaths and injuries from COVID and the vaccines/boosters for it.
  • The PCR tests (all variations) are highly flawed resulting in a high number of false positives.
  • Last year in one study, at least 1000 pregnant women lost their unborn baby after they got a vaccine.
  • Recently, the "vaccines" have been shown to permanently alter a woman's menstrual cycle.
  • Look at the ingredient list of any vaccine.
  • I read and downloaded 5 articles of teenage boys who all died within 9 days after getting a COVID vaccine.
  • Surgical masks do NOT provide protection against any microbe. Read. The. Box. It's use is to minimize exhalation by the wearer largely during surgery. As one who has been on both sides of it, depending on the surgery, the person will get a dose/regiment of antibiotics anyway as a precaution.
I could go on. As a Christian and in my experience in Medicine I don't want to see anyone suffer either even those evil people who clearly deserve it.
There is NO long term data for COVID nor any "vaccines and boosters". None.
Even worse, is if you do take it and suffer a vaccine injury or die, you and your family can NOT sue. Out of pocket expenses if you or someone you live die and are vaccinated.
What's more disturbing is guy who makes and sells coffins bot a bulk order of (ahem) Child-sized coffins.
I hope you remember my user b/c forbid something happens then "I told you so." should be the first thing in your head.