• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Should Christians be in government?

Should Christians be in government?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was intrigued by a recent post that implied that Christians should not be involved in government. I was wondering what the consensus would be here at TalkJesus. Please feel free to comment as to why or why not.

I answered yes. Government has a big role in this country and if we had a true believer in office who wasn't scared to show their faith, things would change... real quick! :star:

Ann

I agree with trulyblezzed and the other thing is how will we make a difference if we are not there.

Blessings!

Active
I say yes,
It would be harder for Christians, because the secular world would try anything to bring them down or make them compromise.

We need leaders who would seek the face of God in every decision.

Christians should not be afraid to take on this role.

Proverbs 21
1 The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD,
Like the rivers of water;
He turns it wherever He wishes

Definitely, we should try to vote for a candidate that has strong stand on the Bible.

This is how God judges a nation...

Isaiah 3:12
"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." KJV

Thanks everybody for your input!
I agree with all of you. I think Christians should be involved and influence every area of society. Not forcing others into our beliefs, but influencing them through our character, which reflects our Lord, Jesus Christ, and looking for oportunities to share our hope and faith.

Blessing in Christ Jesus to you all!

Active
Not forcing others into our beliefs, but influencing them through our character, which reflects our Lord, Jesus Christ, and looking for oportunities to share our hope and faith.
Very well said......Amen Brother

I would agree with what people have said. However, I think Christians should only enter government if it is very clear that that is God's will for them. Such is the temptation and spiritual attack that a Christian would come under during a spell in power that they need to be sure it is God's will and that they are mature in the faith.

Love,
Mark.