• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Sewing/Quilting

Does anyone here like sewing or quilting? I just started to enjoy quilting. Now I'm going to start making a lap quilt for my dad's mom (Nonni). I completed one for my other Grandma last week. It's rapidly becoming my favorite hobby! :) Anyone else?

I LOVE quilting! I have`nt been able to the past several years because I have no frames, but I have made several baby quilts (my favorite) and three larger ones. I like to make unusual ones, like the purple one I made for my daughter during her 'purple' phase lol...stitched in a huge heart with white threading and stitched her name in huge writing as well, it turned out so beautiful! Some day I hope to make one with the outline of an open Bible stitched in the middle, with some favorite 'family' scripture and a message stitched in for each one of my children. I really enjoy the writing with a needle

Coconut said:
I like to make unusual ones, like the purple one I made for my daughter during her 'purple' phase lol...
That's too funny Coconut! I'm going through one of those now.:TEETH: Actually I went out with a friend of mine to pick out material for my Nonni's quilt that I was planning on making in burgandy and puple. It didn't turn out but my friend suggested one of these days I make myself a quilt in purple. I just love everything purple!!