• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Serving a 15-Year Sentence

Administrator
Staff Member

Serving a 15-Year Sentence

Alimujiang Yimiti was leading ethnic-Uyghur Muslims to Christ in western China when he was arrested by Chinese public security officers. Initially, officials closed his business after accusing him of using it as a cover for “preaching Christianity among people of Uyghur ethnicity.”

But when his case went to trial in 2008, the charges were increased to subverting the Chinese government and endangering national security. Alimujiang, a former Muslim, was sentenced to 15 years in prison. His wife is allowed to visit him only once every three months, for 15 minutes each time, and his two children miss him greatly.

The most important thing we can do to serve Alimujiang Yimiti and his family as well as many other Christians like them is to PRAY for them.

Invite your Christian friends to PRAY for Alimujiang and other imprisoned believers currently suffering in prison cells around the world. Forward this email to your friends, adding a personal note encouraging them to join you in prayer.

Once you’ve forwarded the email, click the link below to request your free Prisoner Prayer Band from VOM. Every time you see this band on your wrist you’ll be reminded to pray for our brothers and sisters in chains.

I’ve Forwarded the Email
Please Send My Free Prisoner Prayer Band

My father in heaven, nothing is impossible to you. Strengthen the faith of my brother in prison. Talk to him and console him. We all beg your mercies.