• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Serious prayer needed, tragedy..

There is healing in the blood of Jesus

Dear Father God,
You are an Omnicient God , your Omnipresence is all these families requires. Let them know that you are God and as it is written , let them stand high on the Rampart and turn to You Lord Jesus to the answer to all complaints , let them fix their eyes on the Saviour who died for us on the cross of Calvary - let them know that the healing is only in the blood of Jesus.
Let them turn their eyes to the author and perfector of our souls and in this time of deep and sad mouning , may the Parents stand together in love and know that these children that was taken tragically is now safe in the arms of Jesus .
Do not let them accuse Lord but let forgiveness enter their hearts in order for the peace of God that surpasses all understanding to guard their hearts and minds.
Amen.

Thank you sister Margaux and to all those who have viewed this, I know you have prayed.

This strikes at my heart as both my sister's and brother children are at nursery schools.

God bless

Staff Member
Dear Faithful Son

I have just read the article. I cannot imagine how those poor parents can be feeling...as a mother of 2 little ones it is almost unbearable to think about.

I will pray that the Lord will provide comfort and use this tragedy to bring souls to Him.

God bless you

Julia

This poor man cried and the Lord heard him...Psalm34:6

My prayers are with each person effected by this.
May the Lord help and guide you through what will be a very hard time.
God Bless