• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Seeking New Moderators

Administrator
Staff Member
Greetings,

I'm seeking to add some new full time moderators. Please read the below carefully.

To Apply: fill out this moderator application here.

Basic Requirements:

• Computer skills
  • Commitment (time, patience)
  • One year as a member
  • At least 200 forum posts
Please Keep This in Mind

This is a responsibility not a simple task. Ask GOD for wisdom, guidance and armor. You need patience in this position, wisdom, true devotion to GOD and to His online church here at Talk Jesus. If you feel even slightly not "100%" about this it is best to not reply and apply.

1 Corinthians 4:1-3

This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found trustworthy. But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by any human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself.

Moderator Statement of Commitment

A Moderator position is one of accountability and commitment. Being a Moderator for sake of status is not the Lords will, nor is it helpful to the plans at Talk Jesus. Moderators must take this responsibility as a servant, committed to the cause of Christ while in the same way being committed to the order set in place by the leader of Talk Jesus.

Some questions to ask yourself regarding moderating:

1. Do I believe in God and Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior and am I ready to serve Him in his house of meeting.
  2. Am I willing to continue in prayer for Gods will to be followed out in all areas of Talk Jesus, and maintain support for all Gods appointed leaders in prayer and deeds?
  3. Am I ready to commit my time to moderating Talk Jesus as a service unto God.
  4. Am I willing to accept all the guidelines set before me by the chosen leader at Talk Jesus knowing that his is not a self appointed position, but one established by God himself?
  5. Will I be pure and Christ like in all my actions, to be completely devoted in this manner as Christ taught me?
  6. Am I living a godly lifestyle, one not to be a stumbling block to fellow moderators and members in the body of Christ?
Rules and Standard for Moderating

Moderating this site is so members here will be allowed to openly share Jesus Christ without the threat of evil conduct interfering with the ability to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a free environment. The goal of appointing 12 Moderators to Talk Jesus is both biblical in its responsibility, but also needed in the daily task of this web site.

Jesus Christ appointed 12 Apostles to walk with and learn the truth of the gospel so the 12 could further the truth after he was finished his mission here on earth. But, when Jesus sent the Apostles out to minister, he sent them out two at a time , to pray and watch over each other in their service . When Jesus was here, the Apostles had all they needed. But Jesus also said that a day will come when they will need each other because he would go ahead and prepare a place for them in his Fathers house.

Mark 3:14
And he appointed twelve (whom he also named apostles) so that they might be with him and he might send them out to preach

Moderation of Talk Jesus is a ministry! It should be treated as such! This is a 24/7 Christian fellowship. It also needs to be tended to 24/7 by at least 1 or 2 moderators at all times.

These are just some guidelines to follow so that all the Moderators will be fresh in their Spirits, and able to handle personal responsibilities.
The commitment to be a moderator is a team commitment before God. We are one body, the church. We must become accountable to each other and equally responsible for serving God and Talk Jesus .

Thank you in advance for all of you at Talk Jesus

Your Brother in Christ,
Chad
Talk Jesus Ministries

@Chad

I am posting this post to get this thread back in view for you

i replied to another thread (by you) and it put this important thread out of sight - sorry

the Lord bless you and your work of love here at Talk Jesus

Last edited by a moderator:
Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you @Eddy, no problem.

So far I received 3 applicants. Thank you for applying to become a mod.

Active
I look forward to the future green squad.
It's a challenge but its worth it. You will learn a lot about yourself and what God wants from you. When we become green its not about being in charge, its about being a helper and a servant. The minute you begin to see yourself above others pride takes over.

Some advice to future greens

Never take anything personal.
Treat each member post seperate holding no grudge to old post.
No favorites, treat each member equally, one day you might have to correct a close friend in love.

Most importantly pray before posting, ask for help before making any decision by yourself.

We are nothing but servants, isnt that cool

Staff Member
@Chad
Praying about it brother.
I believe I said that last time too

Staff Member
@Chad
Praying about it brother.

Yes praying very much about this too.
Trusting and knowing that the Lord will lead and guide you
@Chad

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Not looking to be mod or over anyone in any way !

Mic_6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Mat_20:26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;

Mat_23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

Luk_22:26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

But i thought these scriptures might help those who want to serve others here and in life !
Bless All who Love our Lord and Know there place in this life is to serve others and Love them with God perfect type love always !

Bless all who work for the Lord at this site in the mighty name of our Lord JESUS CHRIST ! We agree in Love and Truth for His glory and Honor Forever more !

I had a problem , i guess ? I never liked being over others ! Even in business i had others working for me , i never liked being over them !

One of the reasons i have a hard time Fasting ! I could see peoples spirits and knew what they were thinking and what they would say before they said it ! I never liked having that power over others ! Most would love it ?

Whwn i would go places with the church people? some would start bragging me up ! I would Leave every time! I knew i was not prefect and everything good thing about me was because of My LORd ! It did it all !

Staff Member
@spirit1st
Humility at times the most difficulty for man to live without being troubled when told to step forward, lead and then when walking rightly is given accolades, for what we as believers see is for the Glory of God and not for ourselves. . Reconciling the two without changing is most difficult when our own imperfection of our lives stares back at us from the mirror while the worlds' hollow words ring in our ears just the opposite. The most ringing of these words from a boxer Muhammad Ali who used to say "I am the Greatest". While the believer would endorse it not as boxer meant it, but in truth "I Am, (Jehovah) the Greatest". Then they might see in truth!

For as Paul said in 1 Corinthians 13:12 "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." So brother don't forgo what God has given to you as a gift from sharing what the world has no desire to see. So be bold dear brother, till He calls us home, with what many who have no voice have need of hearing.
Love your brother.
IC
C4E

Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance.

I post here and on other sites and chat rooms ! I can be very bold at times ? And lead if needed ?
but i think i am doing my father will daily 1
thank you for Your love ! in the mighty name of our Lord jesus christ!

I believe they have very good mods here and others also who have the Holy Ghost and want to serve ! They do not need me !
Bless those who are willing and able to do a good job for our LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Col_3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
We need to be faithful in those things we do as unto our LORD JESUS!

DHC

Hello Chad.

If you need an inquisator just contact me.

I am not sure what the count is but I have extensive experience
in obtaining confessions.

No doubt this post will be deleted.

I led many times ! And stepped up when no one would or fear too ! But i enjoy being in the back 1 Not being out front ! but if it a battle ? I go out front without fear ! Maybe too bold ? But My LORD always been with me !
These jobs can be a great blessing to some1 I do not neded blessed much 1 I do not need much of this world! I happy with little 1 pleasing my Lord is enough !
I Love seeing others blessed ! I go out of my way to bless others and put them above me ! I know already i can do All things though the Lord who gives me the things needed !
It good to be LOVED by My family in the LORD and worth LOTS !

I feel if a person going to hell ? Then i like seeing them have lots here ! Those are the only things there going to have !
If they are Born of God ? Then of course I want them to know and have the best of everything , they are family !
me i fine with whatever My Father delivers into my hands to take care of ? If nothing ? that ok ! If lots I will try hard to take care of it ?

Active
@spirit1st, Thank you for your humility. When ever the post for new mods are placed, you come to mind. You're been an active member since 2005, a witness to all our various seasons. I appreciate your contribution and honesty.

Bless You Dear Brother and your Household in the Mighty name of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST! Glad your here and as a mod! I really mean it ! I think you are a Real Man of God ! serving our Lord and his body ! You do not need to answer this post ! Just Happy too know you here! And one day in New Jerusalem !