• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Secrets.. hidden in the Bible.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
It seems lately there has been some talk about secret "hidden" things in the Bible.
From what I read, the things that are hidden, are hidden from unbelievers.

For the rest of us..

Matt 11:25; At that time Jesus said, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants

The "hidden things" are revealed even to "infants" in the Lord. You don't have to be some super-educated Bible scholar with 4 PHd's and a doctorate degree. (see Luke 10:21; )

Matt 13:34; All these things Jesus spoke to the crowds in parables, and He did not speak to them without a parable.
Matt 13:35; This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet:
“I will open My mouth in parables;
I will utter things hidden since the foundation of the world.”

Jesus is now revealing things that were hidden. These things are hidden no longer.

Mark 4:22; For nothing is hidden, except to be revealed; nor has anything been secret, but that it would come to light.
Mark 4:23; If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.” (see Luke 12:2; )

If your heart is open to the truth, God will reveal it to you.

In Luke 18:34; it seems some things Jesus said were hidden from the disciples. They didn't understand yet.

However when the Comforter came (the Holy Spirit)...

John 16:13; "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

He reveals "all" the truth, not some of it, not part of it, but all of it.

Col 1:26; that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints,
Col 1:27; to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

God (the Holy Spirit) gives us understanding

Eph 3:4; By referring to this, when you read you can understand my insight into the mystery of Christ,
Eph 3:5; which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit;

Loyal
1Co 2:6 Yet among the mature we do impart wisdom, although it is not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away.
1Co 2:7 But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.
1Co 2:8 None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.