• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Scofield,once a member.

Scofiield was my friend,more like a brother.His real name was Michael. Michael's TalkJesus username.
Michael was a loner.He never associated with people.Th first time i met him was in High school.We were like brothers.Any where he went, i also went.We shared the same ideas and we always worked together.We caused a lot of mischief...good times.It is surprising to know that despite how close we were, i never really knew who Michael was.He never took me to his home.I knew nothing about his backgroun but one thing i knew was that this guy was not a happy fellow.
Michael however, had a dark secret which he kept from me until now.This was a sad guy who had lost interest in life.He woke from bed in the mornings and off to the kitchen.No words to the members of his family, he would go back into his room and lock the door.He told me they called him the demon child.He would always want to be in the dark and away from all sources of light.He gets out in the afternoons and then goes for some TV.Goes to school and then back to the room.This went on for months.He had anger issues and an obssession with sin, either cursing...whatever he could do that could amount to sin.
For three years i hadn't heard of him until a month ago.He was on a bus and then he spotted me by the secondary road.He came down and rushed towards me.We caught up on old times.It was then he reffered TalkJesus to me.He said i have finally found a cure to my lonliness.Ever sice, i n oticed changes in his beahaviour.Sometimes i try to incite him into our old acts of mischief for instance going to compounds and stealing fruits from trees...whatever exciting event we could get our hands on.This new guy then adviced on the NEW PATH to which he had decided to take.Scofield is gone...furthering his studies now.But i will never forget my bother wherever he might be...and i also thank the site or whatever it was that changed this lost kid's life into meaning.

Last edited:
Active
Thank you for sharing that story, it brings me great Joy to know the difference we as Christians can make in each others life.

God bless him and, I'm happy you decided to join the family.

Again thanks for sharing.

Ann

It is a great testimony and applicable to many on this site, including myself.

Since being part of the family here on TJ I have no loneliness as I had before joining. Whenever I start to feel lonely I just connect to TJ and gone is the thought of even being lonely. Although these days I just connect because I enjoy being here.

Thanks for posting.

Blessings!

Administrator
Staff Member
This is really beautiful brother. Thank you for sharing this. I'm really happy for Michael. All good comes from Jesus alone, so whomever he used on this site to bless this young man, glory to GOD for that! I'm glad you joined us as well.

GOD bless you both

that's awesome i like this testimony and really feel ppl here are true christians and i pray that God use this site more and more
GBU

Thanks for sharing that amazing story with us brother.
This is just one of many examples showing how Christ Jesus can change
one's life.

I am so very thankful that I am a child of God, and I praise him for that
everyday.

God Bless

I just love coming to this site. What I love is that it's a nice, safe, friendly place for Christians. Too many of these secular sites basically attack us when we try to give someone some good advice by giving them a comforting bible verse.