• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Saviour

Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Jer 12:16 And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the ways of my people, to swear by my name, The LORD liveth; as they taught my people to swear by Baal; then shall they be built in the midst of my people.

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Pro 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Notice beside me there is no Saviour; Not before us
Notice only God can exhalt someone as Saviour
Notice Son sent by only Saviour
Notice Son exalted to be Saviour
-------------------------------------------

This verse should have been mentioned above before Acts 4:12 atleast

Isa 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.