• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Satanic messages in your digital music

More than 80% of digital music contains hidden digital Satanic messages. Becareful what you listen to.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cakked 'back masking' It's when a person plays music backwards and \hears' soemthing else. Ya, it does happen, but there is No efect on the brain. If the brain could redgester back masking, you realise what We'd hear in a spoken langauge, and how kaotic life would be, and speach in general?

Wow that is scary. I wasn't aware of that, but what I do know is that most music these days affiliates with things like money, sex, drugs, adultery, lying etc which in itself isn't good to listen to.

Active
oh plz.. where do u get such an idea like that?? I don't believe it one bit

Do you know the power of music ?

Have you ever used music to make yourself feel better or get hyped ?

Ever heard a sound and it took you back to an event from your past ?

When you're in church, how does the music make you feel ?

Do you know why some clothing stores play very loud music in their stores ?

Not believing does not make something invalid or false...it only means it has yet been revealed to you.

The reason this generation is so messed up and vile is not the music but the spirit behind the music. I can't speak for all churches but when I lead worship if my mind was not right or there was a slight hint of pride, I would step down and let someone else lead. It was a rule for everyone. WHY?
As a worshiper and leader your heart must always be right and humble. There's power in prayer and worship, if our hearts are not right we open doors for the enemy. There's a lot of people being tricked into fake worship because of the " experience," if it feels good it must be God. They don't know the heart of the leader they follow. There's power in music, there's a reason why there's worship before sermons, or during offering or tithing. Music creates a perfect atmosphere for manipulation.

The deliverer and the source from which his music flows from determines the influence it will have on us.

And whenever the tormenting spirit from God troubled Saul, David would play the harp. Then Saul would feel better, and the tormenting spirit would go away.1 Samuel 16:23

The original poster was being nice saying 80%, because I would go a step further and say 100%.

I like walking into clothing stores and listening to their music, and their clothing too. Church music isn't my cup of tea.. nothing wrong with it, just not interesting, I like my pop/rock music. to say it's "satanic".. no, now slipknot maybe yes I'd say there's some satanic stuff going on there.. but most of them no

More than 80% of digital music contains hidden digital Satanic messages. Becareful what you listen to.

That's truly a gross exaggeration. I wonder what form it would take? History shows the Church can get carried away by these things.

I remember back in the 80s when just about everybody had this whole thing in their teeth and wouldn't let go. It went to extremes -- what a surprise!

It was claimed that these subliminal messages in reverse influenced the Christian's mind, like: "It's fun to smoke marijuana" (allegedly in a Queen song).

But subliminal conditioning targets only what the mind can understand, not what's effectively gibberish. It's been reported that single fame images (for example, a frosted glass of Coke) have been inserted into a main presentation, a film for example. The suggestion is the viewer later feels the need for a cold glass of Coke. Well... maybe so...

But the co-called Christian exposé on subliminal messages contained in back-masking is a nonstarter because how many are trained to understand a recording of speech or singing played backwards?

I wonder what's being claimed now?

Sam

EDIT: I've just done a quick search and came on Brother Mark's theory that follows on from a revelation he had from God:

What Satan has done is to infest the computers that produce CDs, DVDs, and the servers that distribute music over the Internet. The digital data you get from these sources is likely to have a Satanic message encoded in its binary data. Binary data is the 1s and 0s that make up all computer data (like your documents and pictures and music)...

You couldn’t make heads or tails out of the encoded data if you looked at it, but your brain is processing every bit of that data in one way or another.

So it seems we are able to decode subliminal binary data added to digital music. This dangerous data has been added by the music industry which in turn has been manipulated by Satan.

It's an engaging theory but I'd be very surprised if it's documented that the human brain has any capacity to decode subliminal digital information. It's no more likely than comprehending sound running backwards.

We've been here before.

Last edited:
oh plz.. where do u get such an idea like that?? I don't believe it one bit
This 80% number comes of scanning actual digital music files with the bDeviled program. Seriously, there are amazingly dangerous and disgusting messages.

If you didn't read the information at the referenced site you aren't getting the real danger here. I'm not talking about old-fashioned "backmasking". Backmasking is easy to detect and your brain doesn't even processes. I'm talking about something far more sinister. If you don't understand how digital music is encoded, or the way messages can be hidden in the 1s and 0s of the files, then you owe it to yourself to read what I've posted at brothermark dot us.

It's cakked 'back masking' It's when a person plays music backwards and \hears' soemthing else. Ya, it does happen, but there is No efect on the brain. If the brain could redgester back masking, you realise what We'd hear in a spoken langauge, and how kaotic life would be, and speach in general?
No, this isn't "backmasking" at all. This is totally different and far more insidious.

What God revealed to me was this amazingly sublet and diabolical plot. I don't pretend to be a man of science, and I wouldn't trust science on this sort of thing anyhow, would you? Remember "But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ."

—2 Corinthians 11:3

Alice,

You should read the information at brothermark dot us. That 80% number is based on my own use of the bDeviled program scanning a wide range of music. This is a serious problem. I have prayed on it and listened to God's message to me. He was very clear about this problem. Please don't let yourself be deceived.

After visiting your site, it became obvious to me that you're just trying to make money by selling your "bDeviled" app, which obviously won't do any good. This is just a fraud, people ...

And Mark, if it's not a fraud, if you actually think that this is realistic, you need to realize that it isn't.

Last edited:
Have you heard some of the hymns in the ole red back hymnal were poems put to the music of some bar room melodies.:wink:

If you didn't read the information at the referenced site you aren't getting the real danger here. I'm not talking about old-fashioned "backmasking". Backmasking is easy to detect and your brain doesn't even processes. I'm talking about something far more sinister. If you don't understand how digital music is encoded, or the way messages can be hidden in the 1s and 0s of the files, then you owe it to yourself to read what I've posted at brothermark dot us.
"bDeviled" what the heck?? there is no secret satanic messages "encoded" into the binary system another example of someone going nuts from religion.. or just someone trying to make money selling a fake android app! This works just like the magic 8 balls or fortune cookies.. it's not real it's fake and just randomly makes something pop up! it's one of those "just for fun" things but this is lame and it's just trying to put a bad image on harmless music! it's a scam.. and all this post was is a spam on this forum! anyone who believes this nonsense is completely gullible.. so don't believe it and continue to enjoy your favorite music on your computers and MP3 players! Please don't be DECEIVED by this fake app!

Last edited: