• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Satan Has Children ( Seed Doctrine --The Last time )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Active
This is a non sensical arguement. The concepts of anyone being a child of God or the devil is all a matter of faith and love.. if there is no faith and love found in you, then you will be like the devil, and i can only hope someone will clunk you one the head before its too late.

And where love is found, God is there too.

But with the exception of Jesus, the Father nor Satan neither sired any other offspring
Well, that's disappointing. Here all this time I thought I was a child of God. A brother of Christ.

I wonder what (Rom. 8:29) means?

Quantrill

Active
No. Jesus made it clear that there are children of the devil and children of God designated as such prior to any belief or rejection of Him. (John 8:44-47) (John 10:26)

Quantrill
Yes. My point is that it's nothing to do with genetics, physical seed.

Active
Yes. My point is that it's nothing to do with genetics, physical seed.
Which is why you are wrong. That the child of God and satan are such even prior to their physical birth, doesn't take away from their physical birth.

It doesn't take away from their being a real physical seed born of their Father/father.

The genetics occur, but only in response to their origin of being of God or of satan.

Quantrill

Satan is for real. God loved this one so much that he elevated him to the position of guarding the mercy seat but he became very proud within himself and decided he wanted to set on Christ’s throne or the mercy seat. He wanted to take Christ’s place. It doesn’t work that way.

I understand what is being said about being an evil person becoming a child of Satan or doing good works and becoming a child of God. But that’s a little misleading in that if one is a doer of evil one becomes a follower of Satan, not a child of Satan. Same token goes for one that does good works in the Fathers name, that one is a child of God in deeds, not that this one was fathered by God. God has only Fathered one son in that immaculate conception, and that was Christ.

The book of Genesis does indicate that Satan sired a child through Eve, and he was named Cain. Cain was the first born and Eve continued in labor and bare Able. Cain and Able were fraternal twins. Eve carried two separate egg sacks through her pregnancy. This happens from time to time in every day life around the world. Most the time the two egg sacks are the same father but in some cases it’s two different fathers. This was the case with Eve in this instance.

The bigger picture here is why Satan chose to impregnate Eve. I would say Satan sure didn’t crave sex cause he was not a flesh being. Only the nature of a flesh being would have any desire or interest in having sex with another flesh female being. Satan had other motives. Satan knew that our savior, Jesus the Christ would be born up on this earth through the true pure seed line of Adam and Eve, and Satan wanted the Christ, the Son of God, to be born upon this earth as part of him. Satan still trying to disrupt God’s plan of salvation.

The Bible verse Romans 8:29. These verses are written to the Elect. Who is the elect? The Elect are that one third that fought with or along side God during Satan’s attempted over throw. That one third over came at that time. God justified them at that point. Their souls went through the Great White Throne Judgement at that time and God found them in good standings or justified. The Elect souls have already obtained eternal life.

The Elect are upon this earth for God to use them however He see fit to cause His plan of salvation to go down as prophesied. People will say that God could make a His plan go down as He wants without the Elect, and that is probably true. But God uses men and women to makes His plan go down as said. That’s just how God works in this flesh age of man. God works through men that have gain the faith to believe in His plan.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Satan most certainly did NOT impregnate Eve. The Only children that Eve had were through Adam. Period.

Active
Satan most certainly did NOT impregnate Eve. The Only children that Eve had were through Adam. Period.
That is not the question. All were through Adam and Eve, yes. But all through Adam were not the children of God. Cain was not a child of God and he was their first born.

How could Eve have developed another seed line? A seed line from which produced children of God and children of satan.?

Stranger

Active
Top Poster Of Month
There was only one line of people -- through Adam and Eve and the children they had. Cain was the 1st child born to Adam and Eve. He Did murder his next brother, Abel. There Is some question as to whether or not they were twins. But it doesn't really matter. The fact is that Cain Did murder Abel and as a result -- he became a vagabond. And later on Seth was born as well as lots of other children during Adam's life time. Eve is no longer mentioned.

Being children of satan? meaning we're all born with a sin nature. Satan hasn't fathered any children.

Someone has said that the word 'beguiled' means to seduce or to be seduced. The KJV is the only one that uses that word and looking it up -- only one of many meanings is seduce. All the others suggest being deceived / tricked. So some group has decided to use That meaning and produce an entire false doctrine around it.

since no one is born a believer -- we are simply born with a sin nature -- a propensity To sin. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Everyone does need salvation.

Active
There was only one line of people -- through Adam and Eve and the children they had. Cain was the 1st child born to Adam and Eve. He Did murder his next brother, Abel. There Is some question as to whether or not they were twins. But it doesn't really matter. The fact is that Cain Did murder Abel and as a result -- he became a vagabond. And later on Seth was born as well as lots of other children during Adam's life time. Eve is no longer mentioned.

Being children of satan? meaning we're all born with a sin nature. Satan hasn't fathered any children.

Someone has said that the word 'beguiled' means to seduce or to be seduced. The KJV is the only one that uses that word and looking it up -- only one of many meanings is seduce. All the others suggest being deceived / tricked. So some group has decided to use That meaning and produce an entire false doctrine around it.

since no one is born a believer -- we are simply born with a sin nature -- a propensity To sin. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Everyone does need salvation.
Yet with Cain you had a line of people who did not believe. (Gen. 4:16-24) And it would not be till another line was born, Seth, (Gen. 4:26) (5:6-32), that men followed the Lord. Did you read my post #(3)?

You say no one is born a believer, What I have said is that one is born either of God or of satan. Because one is of God, or from above, (John 3:3) then they will believe at some point. And will in turn be born-again. (John 3:5)

Isn't this in harmony with what Christ said? (John 8:44,47) (John 10:26) "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you."

Quantrill

Unworthy Servant
Staff Member
And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD
Genesis 4:1

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Quantrill -- the point is that Scripture says that Cain was from the Lord Not satan's child with Eve.

Active
Quantrill -- the point is that Scripture says that Cain was from the Lord Not satan's child with Eve.
Eve believed the promise that God gave her in (Gen. 3:15) Thus she considered the man born, Cain, as the seed spoken of in (3:15). That didn't make Cain from the Lord.

Quantrill

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Well -- Adam was Cains's father -- there was no other man around To be his father.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Quantrill -- In the beginning God created ..... Adam and then Eve. Adam was put with Eve and she had a child. Look at Genesis 4:1 "Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, " So God was Not the father of Cain / Adam was.

Unworthy Servant
Staff Member
And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD
Genesis 4:3

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Yes, and Abel brought the first-born of his flock and their fat. Chapter 4 -- Cains offering was not respected by the Lord. and Cain was angry -- he ended up going out into the field and found Abel and killed him.
The Lord asks him where he brother is and Cain asked if he was his brother's keeper. Cain is therefore cursed from the earth -- was made a vagabond and a fugitive. Cain was afraid that anyone who saw him would kill him , but the Lord put a mark on him. If any one killed Cain, he would receive 7 fold vengeance, So -- he left where he'd Been and went to the land of Nod and found a wife and got married.

There has Also been speculation as to where the people of Nod came from. And, I'm thinking that THAT is where people get the idea of a second bunch of people were living. But -- since Adam and Eve continued to have children for all those years -- it's very likely that they were simply brothers and sisters that had previously left home and were on their own. They would not have known each as brothers and sisters.

Unworthy Servant
Staff Member
There has Also been speculation as to where the people of Nod came from.
"Nod" (נוד) is the Hebrew root of the verb "to wander" (לנדוד). Therefore, to dwell in the land of Nod can mean to live a wandering life. Gesenius defines (נוּד) as follows:

TO BE MOVED, TO BE AGITATED (Arab. ناد Med. Waw id.), used of a reed shaken by the wind, 1Ki.14:15; hence to wander, to be a fugitive, Jer. 4:1; Gen. 4:12, 14; Ps.56:9; to flee, Ps. 11:1; Jer. 49:30. Figuratively, Isa. 17:11, נֵד קָצִיר "the harvest has fled"
Much as Cain's name is connected to the verb meaning "to get" in Genesis 4:1, the name "Nod" closely resembles the word "nad" (נָד), usually translated as "vagabond", in Genesis 4:12.

Unworthy Servant
Staff Member
he ended up going out into the field and found Abel and killed him.
And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
Genesis 4:8

Loyal
Eve believed the promise that God gave her in (Gen. 3:15) Thus she considered the man born, Cain, as the seed spoken of in (3:15). That didn't make Cain from the Lord.

Quantrill
Genesis 3: 14-15 was not spoken to Eve, but to the serpent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jaboyle100 Devotionals 10
ladylovesJesus Devotionals 0
J Water Cooler 2