• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Satan Has Children ( Seed Doctrine --The Last time )

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal
1/3 of the Angels sinned. But the mere mention of judgement indicates a trial. There is always hope
Do you know who will be the one "judging" angels?

1Cor 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Loyal
the mere mention of judgement indicates a trial. There is always hope
Do you think those in hell right now will have a second chance for salvation?

If you are one of those who will judge angles, you better get this right.

Active
You might want to think about this scripture......

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Your enemy is NOT "people" it is spiritual wickedness in high places! We forgive people, not spiritual wickedness!
Tell that to Stephen stoned by the Jews.

Yes our enemies are demons and all thier followers.

You wont believe this, but there are ppl around the world lining up to be in the AntiChrists inner sanctum. They want to be selected . All about power. Talk about crazy

Loyal
Tell that to Stephen stoned by the Jews.
Stephen knew who his enemy was, and he had it right when he said.......

Act 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
Act 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
Act 7:60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Stephen forgave people, not spiritual wickedness.

Active
Do you know who will be the one "judging" angels?

1Cor 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
It is God who judges.

I was attacked by a demon , spoke to it about God. Took it before God , said to the Father, if his sin is so great give it to me, and i will take his place.

The Lord told me to settle down. And i left.

A few months later i felt the presents of a spirit unlike anything i felt before. I know Angels and the darkness .

He was the fallen Angel i took before God, reborn a Angel

Active
Stephen knew who his enemy was, and he had it right when he said.......

Act 7:58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
Act 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
Act 7:60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Stephen forgave people, not spiritual wickedness.
If we cannot forgive our worst enemies, then what hope are we.

Maybe its because i have such a close relationship with Angel's

Loyal
If we cannot forgive our worst enemies, then what hope are we.

Maybe its because i have such a close relationship with Angel's
Bill, this is what happens when you do not have any "confirmation" from the Word of God of what you believe.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Loyal
Will you be able to forgive the antiChrist when that time comes. Yes it is that close
The antiChrist has already been judged by God. Are you going to accept his judgment?

Besides the "antiChrist" is a "spirit" who will be using a person.

Active
Nobody is born a "sheep" and then believe because they are. Everyone must first hear the Gospel of their salvation (by which faith comes), and then make a decision to believe what they hear, and then become a sheep.

Now, from God's perspective, (according to his foreknowledge) he already knows who his sheep are because he knows all things, but we don't know that until after we hear and believe.
Well, as I showed you, Jesus disagrees with you. (John 10:20).

Everything I have said is 'from God's perspective'. I didn't write (John 10:20) or any of the many other verses I gave. God knows his sheep because they are always sheep. Whether lost or saved. The prodigal son was always a son, though he was lost for a time. (Luke 15:24)

Quantrill

Not sure of the reason but my last two unfinished post have just disappeared. I revisited each of these unfinished post to add them two or three times but when I went back to finish and post, they were missing. Put a lot of time and thought in these missing unfinished post. May be there a good reason. I’m not real computer savvy anyway. May be they are still there and I just can’t find them. No problem.

I am going to talk about Satan having sired a son with Eve. When I first heard this explained to me it sounded very satanic to me. Here we have an angle being impregnating a flesh human woman, it just didn’t sound right. But the more I dug into this event the more I believed it. Christ taught that Cain was of that wicked one, the devil. The disciples taught this in the works they scribed for God. I’ve read that if one could read the old Hebrew and Greek manuscripts on this subject, it’s very clear and direct to the point that this event took place. You wouldn’t have to scratch your head wonder about just what had taken place between the serpent/Satan and Eve.

What’s more important to understand here is why did Satan beguiled/impregnated Eve. He more than likely did not crave or even desire sex. The sex thing between flesh man and woman is a humanly thing not an angelic thing. I’ve never read anything of angles having sex among themselves. But the big reason for Satan beguiling Eve was he knew just how God’s plan of salvation was going to take place. Satan knew that in Gods plan of salvation, that Christ, Gods savior to the world, would be born through the true seed line of Adam a special Eve. Satan knew that this special man and woman, Adam and Eve, that God had formed from the dust, that this would be the true seed line that the Christ would be born upon this earth. Many many generations down the line, umbilical cord to umbilical cord.

Satan still at it, trying to taint God’s plan of salvation by having Christ born of part of him. God would not have it and kept a true pure blood Adamic couple all the way to Christ’s birth here on earth.

God always protected this seed line down through time all the way to Christ’s birth. When Satan’s attempted sabotage of Christ birth was spoiled, Satan later sent the fallen angels to defile that true seed line of Adam again. I think there was a third attempt also. The fallen angels were very successful in tainting or defiling the true pure seed line of Adam. It got to the point that God had to intervene with the event of Noah’s flood. The Adamic race had gotten down to there were only (8) pure blood adamic human beings left upon the earth and that was only Noah and his family. Noah had made sure he had married a true pure blood Adamic woman and had made sure his sons had married pure blood Adamic women. That’s is the reason God chose Noah and his family, in that they were of that true pure seed line of Adam and Eve.

You see the war is not between you and Satan, it’s between God and Satan. Satan just uses us to get back at God. Although God has already sentenced Satan to death, Satan still thinks if he can win over enough of Gods children that he would have an argument that he is liked or favored over God. This is hard to believe but Satan has been very successful in deceiving and dividing Gods children. God tells us that about 50% the people will be deceived and will worship anti christ. Matt 24:40. Two in the field, one taken the left. You don’t want to be the first one taken my friends The first ones taken here are taken by anti christ.

Active
Not sure of the reason but my last two unfinished post have just disappeared. I revisited each of these unfinished post to add them two or three times but when I went back to finish and post, they were missing. Put a lot of time and thought in these missing unfinished post. May be there a good reason. I’m not real computer savvy anyway. May be they are still there and I just can’t find them. No problem.

I am going to talk about Satan having sired a son with Eve. When I first heard this explained to me it sounded very satanic to me. Here we have an angle being impregnating a flesh human woman, it just didn’t sound right. But the more I dug into this event the more I believed it. Christ taught that Cain was of that wicked one, the devil. The disciples taught this in the works they scribed for God. I’ve read that if one could read the old Hebrew and Greek manuscripts on this subject, it’s very clear and direct to the point that this event took place. You wouldn’t have to scratch your head wonder about just what had taken place between the serpent/Satan and Eve.

What’s more important to understand here is why did Satan beguiled/impregnated Eve. He more than likely did not crave or even desire sex. The sex thing between flesh man and woman is a humanly thing not an angelic thing. I’ve never read anything of angles having sex among themselves. But the big reason for Satan beguiling Eve was he knew just how God’s plan of salvation was going to take place. Satan knew that in Gods plan of salvation, that Christ, Gods savior to the world, would be born through the true seed line of Adam a special Eve. Satan knew that this special man and woman, Adam and Eve, that God had formed from the dust, that this would be the true seed line that the Christ would be born upon this earth. Many many generations down the line, umbilical cord to umbilical cord.

Satan still at it, trying to taint God’s plan of salvation by having Christ born of part of him. God would not have it and kept a true pure blood Adamic couple all the way to Christ’s birth here on earth.

God always protected this seed line down through time all the way to Christ’s birth. When Satan’s attempted sabotage of Christ birth was spoiled, Satan later sent the fallen angels to defile that true seed line of Adam again. I think there was a third attempt also. The fallen angels were very successful in tainting or defiling the true pure seed line of Adam. It got to the point that God had to intervene with the event of Noah’s flood. The Adamic race had gotten down to there were only (8) pure blood adamic human beings left upon the earth and that was only Noah and his family. Noah had made sure he had married a true pure blood Adamic woman and had made sure his sons had married pure blood Adamic women. That’s is the reason God chose Noah and his family, in that they were of that true pure seed line of Adam and Eve.

You see the war is not between you and Satan, it’s between God and Satan. Satan just uses us to get back at God. Although God has already sentenced Satan to death, Satan still thinks if he can win over enough of Gods children that he would have an argument that he is liked or favored over God. This is hard to believe but Satan has been very successful in deceiving and dividing Gods children. God tells us that about 50% the people will be deceived and will worship anti christ. Matt 24:40. Two in the field, one taken the left. You don’t want to be the first one taken my friends The first ones taken here are taken by anti christ.
Its an interesting fanatsy. But your thinking is 2 dementional. You forget that someone being called a son of the devil isnt a physical thing

Active
God, Christ, and the disciples says Satan does have one son for sure. Cain.
Would you call yourself a child of God. I mean as a Christian.

But yet all Christians would call themselves Children of the Most High.

So if a man were evil he might be called a son of the devil. How would that work if during his lifetime became a Christian..

Active
Take a look at the way Jesus talks about who's children we are. In a heated conversation with the Pharisees he says:

They answered him, ‘Abraham is our father.’ Jesus said to them, ‘If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing what Abraham did, but now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. You are indeed doing what your father does.’ They said to him, ‘We are not illegitimate children; we have one father, God himself.’ Jesus said to them, ‘If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now I am here. I did not come on my own, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot accept my word. You are from your father the devil, and you choose to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
John 8

It's pretty clear that the line of the Devil and the lineage of God have very, very little to do with biological ancestry.

The story about Eve having sex with the serpent has very little to offer. It's an odd reading of the text, there's no development of the idea in the rest of the Bible, It's a theological mess.

Jesus made it clear, that being a child of God is about doing the Father's will.

Active
Its an interesting fanatsy. But your thinking is 2 dementional. You forget that someone being called a son of the devil isnt a physical thing
That is the very thing being discussed. You need to reread the first posts on this.

Quantrill

Active
Take a look at the way Jesus talks about who's children we are. In a heated conversation with the Pharisees he says:

They answered him, ‘Abraham is our father.’ Jesus said to them, ‘If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing what Abraham did, but now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. You are indeed doing what your father does.’ They said to him, ‘We are not illegitimate children; we have one father, God himself.’ Jesus said to them, ‘If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now I am here. I did not come on my own, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot accept my word. You are from your father the devil, and you choose to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
John 8

It's pretty clear that the line of the Devil and the lineage of God have very, very little to do with biological ancestry.

The story about Eve having sex with the serpent has very little to offer. It's an odd reading of the text, there's no development of the idea in the rest of the Bible, It's a theological mess.

Jesus made it clear, that being a child of God is about doing the Father's will.
No. Jesus made it clear that there are children of the devil and children of God designated as such prior to any belief or rejection of Him. (John 8:44-47) (John 10:26)

Quantrill

Unworthy Servant
Staff Member
Greetings,

And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:40

Bless you ....><>

Active
This is a non sensical arguement. The concepts of anyone being a child of God or the devil is all a matter of faith and love.. if there is no faith and love found in you, then you will be like the devil, and i can only hope someone will clunk you one the head before its too late.

And where love is found, God is there too.

But with the exception of Jesus, the Father nor Satan neither sired any other offspring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jaboyle100 Devotionals 10
ladylovesJesus Devotionals 0
J Water Cooler 2