• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Satan’s ultimate deception

Active
This is a message to all who don’t believe in God or believe in some other deity who isn’t Jesus. It does not matter whether you believe in Satan or not, the deception is right there in front of you if you look at what is happening around you in the world today. I call it the deception of Satan because that is the source of the deception.

This is the message of deception: Worship and believe in me (ie. Satan) because I am the source of unlimited knowledge, power and human advancement. I am your salvation and will give you the knowledge and power you need to achieve your highest potential.

Look at the message above and ask yourselves, isn’t this what the world is striving for? Unlimited knowledge, power beyond human comprehension and advancement of human race’s highest potential? This kind of pursuit is seen in both religious and non-religious endeavours of men. But none of you would expect it to be the ultimate deception of evil, do you?

You don’t expect that because you don’t know the Bible. You don’t know that the first deception that Adam and Eve fell for was in fact a pursuit of knowledge and human advancement!

God said that because he knows that when you eat it, you will be like God [ultimate human advancement] and know what is good and what is bad. [pursuit of knowledge] — Genesis 3:5

Words in [] are my comments

Active
So your question would be, what is so evil and deceptive about human advancement and pursuit of knowledge?

I have heard mocking of the Bible because people who don’t believe in God find it ludicrous that God would charge mankind with sin for eating the fruit from a tree. Thus they render the Bible a medieval fairytale. Satanists even say that they believe in Satan because unlike the God of the Bible, Satan does not restrain the pursuit of knowledge and is himself a bestower of hidden wisdom.

It is not surprising then for religious cults of many kinds to often claim they have superior knowledge that the general public does not have access to, and the cults’ access to these knowledge allows them to advance beyond the limits of mankind. These are all evidences of how the pursuit of “superior and esoteric knowledge” for the purpose of human advancement is often a ruse to deceive the weak-minded and naive by an inherently evil mastermind.

So why did God restrain mankind from obtaining knowledge in the book of Genesis? Because knowledge can be misused and abused.

Active
I don’t need to give many examples of how knowledge has been abused and misused to do evil. History is littered with man-made tragedies from the pursuit of human advancement.

Biological weapons, weapons of mass destruction are vivid examples of why mankind simply cannot be given access to knowledge in their current state.

Without the elimination of mankind’s inclination to do evil, any access to knowledge and unrelenting pursuit of human advancement will lead only to corruption and self annihilation. The two world wars are prime examples of this vicious cycle, and the generation of today is no closer to learning this lesson.

Are you falling into this satanic deception just like most of the world is?