• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Salvationists?

Hey does anyone here attend the Salvation Army? Just wondering cos I do! If anyone does please reply! I'd love to chat with you! ANd anyone who wants to reply please do! I love to chat full stop! And I'll be pleased to chat with you! :D

What do you mean attend the Salvation Army? I go help at the Salvation Army with my friend's family readiness group. She is in Iraq. If that is what you mean then I do, but if its not what you mean, we could still chat. It's nice meeting new people!

God Bless
Sis in Christ :love:
Lnrobar

TalkJesus is a Salvation Army ! Praise God for his saving grace . We all attend the largest Salvation Army in the world ! It's called ,TalkJesus !!!! Amen and Amen :love: :boy_hug: Mike

Hey, The Salvation Army organisation does a lot of work in countries all over the world, but it is also a church, like any other christian church. Yea.. so I go to the church which is part of the big world wide organisation. So I was wondering if anyone else does?

I did not know that the salvation army is also a church . What kind of church is it , and who are the pastors ? I know they do allot to help people and this should be recognized . But I never heard of them being any kind of church , or Jesus Christ , movement . I must look into it . Mike