Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Salutations!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Mari N., Apr 27, 2018.

1. Hello, everyone! I've been looking for some forums to meet new friends on, and while it is important to make friends who are not followers of Christ in order to minister, it's also important to surround yourself with godly people, so hello!

You can call me Marietta, Mari, or anything else...doesn't really matter haha. I like anything artistic and enjoy talking to people, meeting new people, learning language, and am working on growing in my relationship with God. Sometimes it's difficult to remember to study the Word, and of course a relationship is important, especially with the Creator of everything and Savior, but it's easier said than done for some people.

Looking forward getting to know everyone here and learn about what people think of certain Scripture verses. Hopefully some of you like to read, because it would be amazing to read and chat with the fellow bookworms on here.

2. Welcome to the Forum!

It's about as hard as Making Up Your Mind To Do So!!!
    If you Love Him then you will desire to get to know Him.

Again Welcome and Blessings
    Wired

Sent from a mobile device
    Mari N. likes this.
  3. Welcome to Talk Jesus Sister Mari!

Always a joy to welcome another Believer to this online Community of Christian Believers! :)

Hope you find fellowship and growth in Christ Jesus while you are here.

Once again be welcome Sister.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

Wired 4 Fishen and Mari N. like this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)