• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Rules on Links: Update

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Administrator
Staff member
I have adjusted the forum rules regarding posting links. It was originally 100 posts minimum plus my permission via pm. I have reduced it down to 50 posts minimum which I believe is a much fairer number.

The purpose of this rule is to prevent just anyone (new member or not) from posting secular / ungodly sites' links here. This rule assures links posted are only those that glorify GOD and edify the body one way or another.

Administrator
Staff member
Glad people are happy about this.

Please remember...you still must ask me for permission first via pm. The reason behind this is obvious: I must review the link/content prior to its approval.

GOD bless

I agree with your decision in this matter. As I recall, the 100 number was a kind of trial number for deciding where to set the bar in the beginning. Fifty is indeed a fairer number.

SLE