• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Romans Chapter 2, needs no man to teach it, for it teaches us and it needs no one to explain it, for it is a "Letter".

Loyal
( A Epistle)
1Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are that judge: for wherein you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you that judge do the same things. 2But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. 3And think you this, O man, that judge them which do such things, and do the same, that you shall escape the judgment of God? 4Or despise you the riches of his goodness and forbearance and long-suffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance? 5But after your hardness and impenitent heart treasure up to yourself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; 6Who will render to every man according to his deeds: 7To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life: 8But to them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9Tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man that does evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10But glory, honor, and peace, to every man that works good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11For there is no respect of persons with God.

12For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; 13(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. 14For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law to themselves: 15Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) 16In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

17Behold, you are called a Jew, and rest in the law, and make your boast of God, 18And know his will, and approve the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 19And are confident that you yourself are a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 20An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which have the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 21You therefore which teach another, teach you not yourself? you that preach a man should not steal, do you steal? 22You that say a man should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? you that abhor idols, do you commit sacrilege? 23You that make your boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonor you God? 24For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

25For circumcision truly profits, if you keep the law: but if you be a breaker of the law, your circumcision is made uncircumcision. 26Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 27And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfill the law, judge you, who by the letter and circumcision do transgress the law? 28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Shalom:pensive:

For My brothers and sisters in Christ, we are one body, in Christ Jesus our LORD. For we are different, and they cannot know us, for it is impossible for them to know "The Truth".:pensive: For He Has Blinded their eyes, and they cannot see, no matter how hard we speak. He is the one, who can open their eyes, He is the One that can open their ears so that they may hear. To hear the message and The Truth that we bring, we are no more than "Proclaimers" of a "Message' given to us from Our King! Oh, Halleljah! That was so sweet! WOW

Loyal
I can't help but chuckle a little, when I read things like you don't need anyone to teach you the Bible... but here let me teach you.

It's OK to teach people about the Bible sometimes.

Acts 8:30; Philip ran up and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet, and said, “Do you understand what you are reading?”
Acts 8:31; And he said, “Well, how could I, unless someone guides me?” And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.

Acts 18:11; And he settled there for a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.

2 Pet 1:20; But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture becomes a matter of someone’s own interpretation,

A great many false doctrines come from people figuring out things on their own.

Loyal
(John 7).
14Now about the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught. 15And the Jews marveled, saying, How knows this man letters, having never learned? 16Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. 17If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. 18He that speaks of himself seeks his own glory: but he that seeks his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

[And I will Declare this unto you! The "Sons of The Living GOD" To Those whose names are written down, in "The Book" in Heaven! before The Foundations of The World: Before there was A "STAR or A Moon", Before There was A Space or "Time" itself! GOD the FAther has Ordain it to be about you HIS Children.

New American Standard Bible
As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him...................

[STOP SINNING}
and abide in HIM! If you keep on sinning Yes you will need a man to teach you the things of God that has been Adulterated by HIs finite mind!

The Veil in The Temple Has Been Spilt into! You can enter into The Holy oF The Holy yourself! Read, you have a bible, the OT and The NT!

American Standard Version
God forbid: yea, let God be found true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy words, And mightest prevail when thou comest into judgment.

There is only One Shepherd unto His Sheep! And They knows His Voice and He Knows them that are His, They will NOT follow another! For there are many "Pastors" in this world! And They Have a lot of Sheep, and they follow him, because they know his voice and they will follow no other.

GOD cannot lie! Stop Sinning!!!!! Abide in HIM! 'Come Out from among Them", If you stay among them, You are "Missing the Mark"! because if you come out from among them, they will not cloud your judgment, they will not contest your "Sanctification"! You will not be in danger of "Walking in their counsel"
Because if you need them, and Jesus seems to be not enough, that means that you are walking in darkness in "The Light"!
So if you are walking in the Darkness of The Light, How can you determine if Those who are guiding you are guilding you "Right"! But Jesus has said: "Repent" turn from your wickness ways, You know was is wrong, you know what is sin to you, That is one of "The Holy Spirit" operations! To convict you of your sins! He is Your Guide and not a man, Child of God! Stop Believing LIES! And Start believing The Truth! "Faith without Works is DEAD"! Believe in THE TRUTH, for Thy WOrd is The Truth!

If you have Faith , Show me! I have FAith by My works, GOD said Trust No Man, Trust Jesus! And I believe that TRuth! for that is my works! And everyman is a Liar and let The Word of GOD be True! Thou of Little Faith, Launch out into The Deep! And Trust HIM! Read His Word and leave no stone unturn, and if you do not understand what you are reading, ask God, Your Father to Help you to understand His Truth, in The Mighty name of Jesus! And keep going, keep reading, I guarantee, He will answer your prayers concerning this matter. If you can ask for things, in your prayer, ask Him to help YOU to understand His Truth, If you can pray for your children and your spouses and your friends to get well, Cannot you pray for the desire to read His world, and to read a "excellent Translation of His Truth" and not a "Trump up Paraphrase" that was made to please the people.:pensive:

This was written and directed to those who are The True "sons of The Living GOD" that was "Born of His Spirit" and washed in HIs Blood, Those whose names was written before The Foundations of The Cosmos, Before they had done a good or bad. and that It was Ordain by Him, for He is the "Potter and everything is The Clay" and He shapes every vessels into the piece, that He wants it to be and No one Changes His mind, but sometimes it seems, in a "Anthropormorphic way" by The finite mind.

Shalom,
And I do thank you, for your input concerning this thread.
It was most welcome.

Loyal
I can't help but chuckle a little, when I read things like you don't need anyone to teach you the Bible... but here let me teach you.

It's OK to teach people about the Bible sometimes.

Acts 8:30; Philip ran up and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet, and said, “Do you understand what you are reading?”
Acts 8:31; And he said, “Well, how could I, unless someone guides me?” And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.

Acts 18:11; And he settled there for a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them.

2 Pet 1:20; But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture becomes a matter of someone’s own interpretation,

A great many false doctrines come from people figuring out things on their own.
I am trying to figure,out how you are applying this portion of "Scripture"! that is part of a text of Scripture.

We also have the word of the prophets as confirmed beyond doubt. [The Prophets who are in the OT] And you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture comes from one’s own interpretation. For no such prophecy was ever brought forth by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.…
In other words The Old Testament Prophets did not just get up and Prophesis what they wanted to say about a situation. No the Prophets of the OT SCRIPTURES [prophecy of Scripture] did not speak according to what they wanted to say! "They spoke what GOD wanted them to say" and was moved by "The HOLY SPIRIT" when it came upon them and then the Holy Spirit left them! That is thoughout the OT.

The Modern Bible might be written in Verses, But God did not speak in verse form, verses are not Anointed by GOD neither are verses "Holy"! verses can be mis leading unless you fully understand why, man put verses there, for one reason only. That reason is for location, By looking at verses for determination can lead you into error, Sometimes you must go beyond context! Sometimes everything must be determine in "Letter" form. or "Historical form" in "Textual form". The Bible is a inexhaustible Book! Eveytime you read it in Whole Book form. It reveals more Truth. Everytime you read it, For the "collections of NT Letters" It reveals something else. When you Read the "collection of The Synoptic Gospels" as a whole, it reveals something else. Then when you read the OT Contemporary Prophetic Books as a whole, you receive a different view, And it that form, you have also the view of "The Rapture" of The Church' That was Hidden from the Prophets of Old in their Prophesy that is unveil In " Jesus Christ" in reading the Old! And to get that "Truth" you cannot climb through a window, taking a "Short cut"! "And God is Not Mock" He knows what path you are taking! you can fool man But you Cannot fool GOD! He knows whether or not you are climbing through a window or have climb through one already and How many classes you have skip! So no matter how much you have study, He knows whether or not you took a short cut!:p And He is the One that reveals the Truth in "Holy Scripture" but you must run lawfully.

And Jesus said this:

King James Bible
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; in so much that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. I have told you in Advance"
[
the word is "IF"} it WAS Possible] that means it cannot be done, you cannot fool the "VERY Elect"! LOL! But many think they can, "Christians" our Brothers and sisters in Christ" It is "A Gift"from GOD! And this gift is not to Harm you! But to help you and "Edify" the BODY of Christ" "There are many called and Few are Chosen" The "chosen ones" do not want the JOB! LOL! But I know most do not understand this, It is throughout the Holy Bible" Don't nobody want to go to "the Cross"! The cross is a ugly place.:eyes: That is why The NT says:

(Philippians3)CEV.
I often warned you that many people are living as enemies of the cross of Christ. And now with tears in my eyes, I warn you again that they are headed for hell! They worship their stomachs and brag about the disgusting things they do. All they can think about are the things of this world.
But we are citizens of heaven and are eagerly waiting for our Savior to come from there. Our Lord Jesus Christ has power over everything, and he will make these poor bodies of ours like his own glorious body.

The world this, the world that, the world this , the world that , They are always trying to make this a better world, They always have a solution to make their world a better world! When Jesus and the Father has said, it is not going to happen! Even in His thousands Year Reign!

They are going to wage a War! But GOD the FAther will take care of that.
(Revelation 20).BSB
"And they marched across the broad expanse of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. But fire came down from heaven and consumed them. And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, into which the beast and the false prophet had already been thrown. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.…"