• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Roman Catholic Church is a Christian Organization and a church of the Living GOD as same as other churches. & I love her.

Loyal
Catholicism is the largest denomination of Christianity. All Catholics are Christians, but not all Christians are Catholics. A Christian refers to a follower of Jesus Christ who may be a Catholic, Protestant, Gnostic, Mormon, Evangelical, Anglican or Orthodox, or follower of another branch of the religion.

And all Christians that belongs to the Roman Catholic Church are my Brothers and sisters in Christ and I love them and will not talk badly about them. or their church and I am offended by anyone who speaks badly in any form against them. I belong to them in One Body in Christ whosoever speaks harm to them speaks harm to me and Christ. as I believe the "Holy Scriptures" teaches. The Christians of The RCC has been the nicest of all the christians I have ever known and more Christ like I have ever met! I have not met a better christian than a Christian from the RCC. Both male and female, and they shine like a glowing light that sits upon a hill!

41For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

42And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. 43And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 47And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

New American Standard Bible
There are six things which the LORD hates, Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him:

11A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. 12But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. 13For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. 14And it was not Adam whowas deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. 15But women will be preserved through the bearing of children if they continue in faith and love and sanctity with self-restraint.

1I charge thee in the sight of God, and of Christ Jesus, who shall judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: 2preach the word; be urgent in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3For the time will come when they will not endure the sound doctrine; but, having itching ears, will heap to themselves teachers after their own lusts; 4and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn aside unto fables. 5But be thou sober in all things, suffer hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfil thy ministry.

18And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like a flame of fire, and his feet are like unto burnished brass:

19I know thy works, and thy love and faith and ministry and patience, and that thy last works are more than the first. 20But I have this against thee, that thou sufferest the woman Jezebel, who calleth herself a prophetess; and she teacheth and seduceth my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed to idols. 21And I gave her time that she should repent; and she willeth not to repent of her fornication. 22Behold, I cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of her works. 23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he that searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto each one of you according to your works. 24But to you I say, to the rest that are in Thyatira, as many as have not this teaching, who know not the deep things of Satan, as they are wont to say; I cast upon you none other burden. 25Nevertheless that which ye have, hold fast till I come. 26And he that overcometh, and he that keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give authority over the nations: 27and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of the potter are broken to shivers; as I also have received of my Father: 28and I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

New Living Translation
This is a great mystery, but it is an illustration of the way Christ and the church are one.

English Standard Version
This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church.

And all those who do the works of Righteousness and walk in the Truth be well Bless and let those who holds the doctrine of unrighteousness and walk in it, may The Lord bring them into the Knowledge of Truth through "Repentance" from there evil deeds.

an Excerpt from:
"The Gospel According to Jesus Christ" our LORD"

Loyal
The Biography of These Christians help me along My Pilgrimage in "The Way" along side of The "Holy Scriptures" as I observed their Journey and the parallels were frightening similar to my very own. "And how could this be". It had to be GOD, to encourage my path, for there was no examples to be found. And The "Holy Spirit" of GOD directed me to these. By browsing The Book stores like "Barnes & Nobles" books stores "The religious sections" at discount prices before the 'Information Highway" [The Internet] Before "Genie" and then came "AOL". Reading 5 books at one time average pages in a book 500 to 700 pages or better! plus reading your BIble and reading "Biblical Encyclopedias" in bible coffee shops. and these men "Bio" was very intriguing' and anointing of "The Holy Spirit" brought them "alive" in my soul and spirit. Now all of the Church fathers was not important to me, or held my interest, but these did. and a few "Priests" that came up through the Roman Catholic Church.

1. Augustine
2. Irenaeus
3. Tertullian
4. Athanansius
5. Origen
6. Ignatius
7. Ambrose Of Milan, Monica's Pastor Augustine's mother.
8. Jerome
9. John Chrysostom
10. PolyCarb
11. John Hus [Reformer]
12. John Knox [Reformer]
13. John Wycliffe [Reformer]
14.John Calvin [Reformer]
15. William Tyndale. [Reformer]
16. Thomas Aquinas [Roman Catholic].
17. Martin Luther [Reformer]
18. John Bunyan [Protestant]
19. George Whitfield [Protestant]
20. John Wesley [Protestant]
21. Charles Wesley [Protestant]
22. Jonathan Edwards
23. David Brainerd

And no one guided me to these men by referring, no one. Now how did these things fall into place. I just prayed for God to lead me to the truth when I stood before the shelves, prosperity books were no where in sight at these store's then. Old Religion old fashion "Bible Book Stores" the floors, old shellac wooden planks, that went crank and squeak when you walk on them. and the stores had a Old Book store smells. You would be there looking at books for a couple of Hours. [The mid 1970's]. you look because you didn't have the money to buy, then you found out which one you wanted, you put it in "lay away" and after you skip a couple of meals and about 2 to 3 weeks you would go back and get it out of Lay-a-way" or put a couple of more dollars down on it. The Light Bill came 2nd after your "Tithes and offerings". Poor people children went hungry because they paid "tithes and offerings 1st. I saw it with my own eyes. A many set in the dark. and without heat or light in the cold. The Reformer did not pay tithes they gave offerings for the poor and widows and orphans. and that money mostly came from the rich. And they gave hard. these things most likely comes to you in "Biography" of "christians" men and women. Pastor's of old, marrried woman that could normally take care of them so the men could , give themselves over for attendance to studying and prayer and not a burden to the church. She had a Dowry. A lot of Christian do not know how much of The translations have been alter, but the Original Text have not change, but westernization has. and the definition of words has been change too! "With the "Slight of the Pen"! to continue to but "The Glory of GOD" into continue bondage. And the sinfulness man has "Miss the MARK" for there sins has blinded them, because they refuse to walk in the light while they have the Light.

American Standard Version
"For a man indeed ought not to have his head [FACE] veiled, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.">>>>>>> [for she is not the glory of GOD but she is The Glory of The Man]

Yes I read their "BIO's" and a lot more.
From the time they where children and about their parents. I read no clips, I read their stories and read their prayers, and most wonder why they were recording their prayers. I took the time out to know about their lives. I learn about their pains, their sufferings, their portrayals, their sickness, their families, the death of their love ones, Their schools, their teachers, Their mothers, their fathers, how they ate, how many meals they had a day, Their tempers, how they cursed, how they fast, and how they wrote and how they died, and some times the last words they spoke and what they were thinking as they died. for it was GOD's will for them to do so. These men and women of today do not look like those "christians" or even think or act like them. It is like night and day!

Now, i only can speak about those i have seen and heard in the "Westernization". For the weastern world to me does not look like "christianity' it looks like, a modern "Westernization". by there life style, by there kind words, and by there goodness and respect for one another and the labor they endure to make this a more nicer World, with nicer people. Making their world a better world to live in. A Modern World filled with nice things and nice people. For this is good too, if this is what they want.

Shalom

Active
I too gave the catholics the benefit of the doubt, until I watched this. I have some relatives who are staunch catholics, horrifying to see the rituals they perform in there household every afternoon. No organised religion is accurate or the truth, all are forsaken and fall way short of what Jesus expects us to be.

Loyal
I too gave the catholics the benefit of the doubt, until I watched this. I have some relatives who are staunch catholics, horrifying to see the rituals they perform in there household every afternoon. No organised religion is accurate or the truth, all are forsaken and fall way short of what Jesus expects us to be.
I don't want to look, i know their history, but i can show you some things and tell you some things that has happen in the Protestant churches too, that most likely make your video look a "Choir boy"! If you ever have Pastored a nice size church and all of your friends are Pastors, and You have been to closed sections only for Pastors. You know how much wickedness is being done in the church! By confessions along. In the hierarchy and the pews! If you ever been a Pastor you know these things. I know what i am talking about, I been a Pastors! and Lecture, and teacher of Pastors and chew a many out ,in a assembly!
Evidently you don't know what is going on in these chruches! Like many parishioners don't, If i told you the Truth what has been going on for centuries what they been doing and it has gotten worst. Most of those who are on talkJesus would demand me to get kick off! in perseverance. in the last, years i would say 15 to 20 years pastors have been dying like flies! it is a reason! I know what i am talking about.

I will look at the video to verify my claim! for maybe you have counsel more Pastors and parishioners and had more pastor friends than i.

i will get back with you. Hierarchy does not let small time churches and small pastors in the click" most of the time small church pastors less than a 100 are called "Jack Leggit" Preachers, behind their backs. by other big time Pastors and if you have 50 members you ain't nothing according to them. but a dues paying member of the association of churches, and especially if you have not been to a accredited Seminary or College. And most Preachers on the Ministry board has to paid for that privilege on top of your tithes of 20 percent. you are going to pay! just like the "Cardinals of the RCC" you buy yourself into these Ministry teams! To be seen. If you are small time town preacher pastor you don't know nothing, you are not in click, you don't golf, you don;t have a boat and a half a million house and about 5 fives cars you don't know nothing! i know, I have a 1/2 million house built brand new since 1995 and paid in full. 2002 and no credit cards bills and had 6 vehicles in the drive! And it was not church money either! our house was to smal for our friends they built 6,000 ft square houses! These church people scares me! that is why i am so bold, for what i have been through and seen for my own eyes I KNOW PASTORS!and their wives. I don't know of them, I know them personally! But who has believe our report! I would ask God in my younger years of being a ordained minister, why are you showing me this, His reply in audible words: "Don't be like them" and then silence. and everytime i see it, I would hear these words again "Don't be like them" But before all of these things took place He showed me in "Ezekiel" Let me show you all the "abominations" the leaders in my house are doing! Clear vision a trance as I read in "Ezekiel". Then times later i found myself in real life. In the Hierarchy of Pastors and saw the things GOD showed me In Ezekiel, And not the Prosperity Gospel either, but mainline Protestant church. I taught in "Conferences" I set with "Convention Leaders' at convention for the whole country of The USA. I have seen some stuff with my own eyes and heard in 1st place hearing! I ask GOD why do you have me here! I don't know how i really got there! Only thing i know i could speak because i would listen to myself "proclaiming the GOSPEL as I spoke to Preachers and people. And I step on a lot of TOES! and They liked it! i pulled no punches! and they kept calling me back to preach to them! I did not like it "Pastoring" to much evil stuff is going on, in the pews in the pulpits! Some of these Pastors would not do a revival unless you gave them $10,000 up front before they came out and on top of that a full offering on the biggest day! When i did revivals i took what they gave me. Now days maybe over $20-50 thousand. they maybe getting I worn $800.00 suits by in the late 80's and the church did not pay for it! They where wearing $1000,00 suits and their wives was wearing $2000.00 sport coats back then. I know what i am talking about for my wife friend would shop where they shop! My wife and her friends would Fly to New York just to by shoes spend about all together at the shoes store about $10.000 all together, and have them mail home and they would eat and fly back.:eyes:

ok that is enough.
most likely i said to much!
Just read your Bible it is in there! OT and NT.

sorry they have close that video down!

Loyal
The catholic church did react in a positive way eventually after the reformation and the splitting away of the luthern faith. Unfortunately, the catholic church has been reactionary in its change for either good or bad. Sometimes they change for the better when they get the spiritual rod of correction, and sometimes they change for the worst when they try to hard to adapt to the world around them. Being open to change traditions can be a good thing, but changing doctrine to satisfy worldly influence will always turn out bad. I have know many catholics who are more holy and spiritual and faithful than practicing baptists or COG's but they would be that way no matter what church they attended. The individual is who I speak to usually, not whole assemblies of the "faithful" (not sure if they all are or not). The last time I preached to an assembly was at a nursing home in the common room, that was great, but not typical of my sharing of my faith.

Loyal
And did you know there once was a Female Pope of the RCC around 800 AD. They didn't know she was a female until she had the baby!:eyes: on The Throne.
"Pope Joan" now how about that.

Loyal
I think I had heard of that before, but one of the main thing I hated of the older RC's was the buying of expensive things for the church to be forgiven of terrible sins. Buying your way to heaven so to speak.

Staff Member
Working off the title Dear Brother.
So you love the Catholic church. Do you also love the individual Protestant churches?

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
I think I had heard of that before, but one of the main thing I hated of the older RC's was the buying of expensive things for the church to be forgiven of terrible sins. Buying your way to heaven so to speak.
And to my brother in Christ:

Christ4Ever

Let us take note of this, that i may understand: when we use the words like this "The Catholic Church" that terminology means "The Universal Church" which means in "The Apostle Creed" The whole wide Invisible body of Christ" If that is what you mean by "Catholic Church" I am in that body of Believers, it is impossible for me to be separated from that body for i was "Born of GOD" into it. It is the "body of Christ" I love it.

Now pertaining to "Protestantism" which is the 2nd largest form of Christianity after "Catholicism" with a total of 880 million to 1 Billion people wordwide 37% of all Christians. I love all of my brothers and sisters in the Protestant churches through out the World. Those of the past, the present and the futher.

Now corncerning "The Catholic Church" sometimes referred as the" Roman Catholic Church" is The largest Christian Church with approximately 1.3 Billion Baptised Catholics worldwide as of 2018. The world oldest and largest continuously functioning internation instituion. that has played a prominent role in the history and development of Western Civilization. And of The 1.3 Billion of my brothers and sisters in Christ, i love everyone of my catholic brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I hope i answered your question. and i hope i made sense.

Loyal
And let us take note as well, There are atleast 7 Branches of Christianity.

Six branches of Christianity

Christianity is divided between Eastern and Western theology. In these two divisions there are six branches: Catholicism, Protestantism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Anglicanism, Oriental Orthodoxy, and Assyrians. Restorationism is sometimes considered the seventh branch.

I think many of the Western world thinks that Christianity arrived in the Western World, no.

Aurelius Augustine of Hippo, The Catholic.
His writings influenced the development of Western philosophy and Western Christianity, and he is viewed as one of the most important Church Fathers of the Latin Church in the Patristic Period. His many important works include The City of God, On Christian Doctrine, and Confessions.

We do have a big God,

The world think we are bully's and have no idea what Real Chritianity is They believe that we are dumb jocks who has everything, privilege countries and have no idea what the real world is like. Even our poor is born with a silver spoon in our mouths and everybody is complaining in the "western world. I am not saying this they are.

Staff Member
And to my brother in Christ:

Christ4Ever

Let us take note of this, that i may understand: when we use the words like this "The Catholic Church" that terminology means "The Universal Church" which means in "The Apostle Creed" The whole wide Invisible body of Christ" If that is what you mean by "Catholic Church" I am in that body of Believers, it is impossible for me to be separated from that body for i was "Born of GOD" into it. It is the "body of Christ" I love it.

Now pertaining to "Protestantism" which is the 2nd largest form of Christianity after "Catholicism" with a total of 880 million to 1 Billion people wordwide 37% of all Christians. I love all of my brothers and sisters in the Protestant churches through out the World. Those of the past, the present and the futher.

Now corncerning "The Catholic Church" sometimes referred as the" Roman Catholic Church" is The largest Christian Church with approximately 1.3 Billion Baptised Catholics worldwide as of 2018. The world oldest and largest continuously functioning internation instituion. that has played a prominent role in the history and development of Western Civilization. And of The 1.3 Billion of my brothers and sisters in Christ, i love everyone of my catholic brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I hope i answered your question. and i hope i made sense.
Dear Brother,
Just also, want to make sure you love all people, be they our Brothers & Sisters regardless of the churches that seem to separate us, rather than unite, or those who do not believe, and yet whom our Lord Jesus died for as well.

To be up front with you. I used to belong to the RCC, but as I grew in God's Word, it showed that some of the practices promoted by the church were those that we should not be involved with. Plus I never attributed the existence of Christendom to RCC, but to the Workings of the Holy Spirit in Godly men & women chosen that His will would be done in carrying His Word to the ends of the Earth. For it is truly as you have said that it is the Body of Christ that we have been Born into, with one church that is not made of mortar, but of Spirit, with Christ as the Head.

YBIC
\o/
<><

Active
The link does work,but you have to go via Youtube itself to watch it. The guy who created this video is a marvel at research, which is all backed up with solid evidence. The lord has blessed him with his thoroughness and speaking in authority.

Loyal
Dear Brother,
Just also, want to make sure you love all people, be they our Brothers & Sisters regardless of the churches that seem to separate us, rather than unite, or those who do not believe, and yet whom our Lord Jesus died for as well.

To be up front with you. I used to belong to the RCC, but as I grew in God's Word, it showed that some of the practices promoted by the church were those that we should not be involved with. Plus I never attributed the existence of Christendom to RCC, but to the Workings of the Holy Spirit in Godly men & women chosen that His will would be done in carrying His Word to the ends of the Earth. For it is truly as you have said that it is the Body of Christ that we have been Born into, with one church that is not made of mortar, but of Spirit, with Christ as the Head.

YBIC
\o/
<><
I have 6 kids the older son died about 5 years ago he would have been 48 this year, he was poison, died in front of his 12 year old son. i do believe he had come to Christ by his testamony to me. 3 boys 3 girls now 5 left. they rest has confess Christ. "Prosperty Gospel" and God want you to be happy and enjoy your life they believe except the 2nd child a boy, he believes in Christ but evil world deception everywhere, And his idea what the world is about!:eyes: youngest boy 29 "Universalist" just be good do good thing don't hurt no body all faiths leads to heaven.

So i love them and they don't believe in the same GOD as me. Next door neighbor is Jewish, but not Orthodox, other the otherside of me "Jehovah Witness" sons friend "Islamic" and another is Orthrodox Jew. wife male friend "Islam"! another friend of mines 'Roman Catholic" died around the same time as my son, which was heart breaking too! 7th day Adventist Pastor friend, he died who was a Mathematician PhD Mathematics. I used step in for him at his church when had to go on trips. I knew drug dealers, that i would go to their houses and preach to them they didn't like churches, but they like me preaching to them, I pull no strings, that is why they like me, I did sometimes us ghetto language, that is not foreign to the "Original Language". And they would be packing Guns! I used to be Advertising Direct Mailing General Manager! and in the warehouse there was gangs working in there. One bought a gun to kill me! because i had fired him. but change his mind when he got there. I used to turn their RAP music off on their ghetto Blaster and put a "Steve Camp" Cassete in and tell them not to touch it!. And later on He found what i had did for him. He had a interview for another place of employment. And the employer called me for references and I spoke to that employer about that young man, and explain to him what he needed. For he was smart and intelligent striking good looking man! That employer hire him a high paying job. That young man came back and cried before my face and apologize and told me about how he was going kill me but something change his mind. And he turn away. Then the day came to interview for a new job. And man said: he was going to call his last employer! And he knew, he was not going to get the JOB after he spoke to me. But to his surprise, the new employer said: they way i spoke him about you, He is going to give him a job of a life time! the boy broke down and cried! You see I was a hard task master "Gospel Strong"! So do i love people, I have a lot stories, i have been all of this country, and some of the "Provinces of Canada". My wife would always said to me "you never meet a stranger" I talk to much! She would say I am tired of going to places and we are the celebrities! I am on my mission to carry "The Gospel according to Jesus Christ" throughout the World" I have been on the Job that God has given me. When i start or they start to talk, i know where i am heading, I am a good Chess player.

Strange people would be saying what are you all talking about over there, a stranger, I would say The Bible! They would say and laughing like that! The stranger I am talking to would confirm, yes, it would be male or female. I would be talking about hell, heaven, salvation and why. Some of them would be scared to death but want to here more! One guy WOULD say my knees, another would say mines too! I would say mines too! I done scared myself, we be laughing, people in the Airport, the train station, the restaurant, the hotel, be wondering whats going on there! My wife would get mad! I would get invited to other countries, one time i got invited to a "Castle" in "Ireland". Sometimes i feel like i travel like the Apostles in Acts, "The Acts of The Apostles" is the real name of the Book of Acts. it is the acts they did. I remember a person on "TalkJesus" got mad at me for calling "The Epistle" of one of the New Testatment writings "a Letter" He chewed me out! for calling God's word a "Letter", He would not listen, "How dare you call God's Word a Letter", he was all over me. And no one said a word to correct him. And he was offended by me for talking about a letter GOD had sent to a church in a city and it was to be pass on to other cities.

I know when i was young in the faith i knew of this Millionaire he own a "steel company" He knew me by name. My father was a "MillWright" and he knew Him but did not work for Him. so this man knew i was his son. One day I saw Him, and I heard a voice told me to go talk to him about me. I said what: "go talk to him about me. I was about 27 he was maybe in his 70's, What do i say to a Millionaire about Jesus! I obeyed, and we talked and had a conversation about his kids and God and my presentation of "The Gospel According to Jesus Christ" and he thank me. I never knew if he came to Christ or not. But i will.

Long winded again.

Thanks for the reply!
I hope this story help someone.

Loyal
The link does work,but you have to go via Youtube itself to watch it. The guy who created this video is a marvel at research, which is all backed up with solid evidence. The lord has blessed him with his thoroughness and speaking in authority.
Oh yea, what he is talking about is common knowledge. we have read all that stuff years ago, I am of the Reformed Faith. I thought you had the hard stuff. You see most "Catholics" do not read their bibles at all, and will tell you that. they don't read it, but they go faithful to mass. that is why you feel the "Holy Spirit" in a big mass group' because the Holy Spirit is in the group because the Holy Spirit is in some of them and where "Two or Three are gather to gether in my name I am in the mist" remember the Holy Spirit is in the people no matter where they are at. I will dwell in them! " Forsake not to assembly yourselves together" You can quote Scripture to a lot of God's children it does not mean anything really to them, they believe it is true! but they are not going to read it, but they will be nice and loving good people, they don't curse they don't commit adultery, they don't steal. bear false witness. They are good people. So you see, God has all kinds of people, they don't teach anybody, so they are not false teachers, but show by example in living a holy life. Now Popes and Pastors and Minister and deacons and Biblical teachers is a complete different story!

King James Bible
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Christian Standard Bible
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, I am there among them."
Contemporary English Version
Whenever two or three of you come together in my name, I am there with you.

24and let us consider one another to provoke unto love and good works; 25not forsaking our own assembling together, as the custom of some is, but exhorting one another ; and so much the more, as ye see the day drawing nigh.

I have been in a Catholic church before and felt the Power of God in the mist. It 2 are there, Jesus is there!

And you do have some good leaders in the" Roman Catholic Church" they all are not bad! some of them have the "Holy Ghost" in them too!

take a look at those over there in the Book of Ezekiel and Jeremiah, Ezra, Amos, Isaiah,

Hey they can have all the writings they want, people are not reading that "Catechism" stuff anyway. LOL, most Christians don't read the Bible let alone Catechism! If they do, it goes in one ear and out the other or they fall asleep. I got that stuff in my library. you start reading that stuff, you fall asleep!
They make the kids do "Short Catechism" but that long stuff " Long Catechism, ain't no body reading that! So don't get bent out of place! Go to mass" and call it a day! and let them speak Latin to you. Take Communion! So if you don't know Latin, you cannot get false teaching! and go home! and Love everybody!

keep it real.

Now do that make sense.

Staff Member
I have 6 kids the older son died about 5 years ago he would have been 48 this year, he was poison, died in front of his 12 year old son. i do believe he had come to Christ by his testamony to me. 3 boys 3 girls now 5 left. they rest has confess Christ. "Prosperty Gospel" and God want you to be happy and enjoy your life they believe except the 2nd child a boy, he believes in Christ but evil world deception everywhere, And his idea what the world is about!:eyes: youngest boy 29 "Universalist" just be good do good thing don't hurt no body all faiths leads to heaven.

So i love them and they don't believe in the same GOD as me. Next door neighbor is Jewish, but not Orthodox, other the otherside of me "Jehovah Witness" sons friend "Islamic" and another is Orthrodox Jew. wife male friend "Islam"! another friend of mines 'Roman Catholic" died around the same time as my son, which was heart breaking too! 7th day Adventist Pastor friend, he died who was a Mathematician PhD Mathematics. I used step in for him at his church when had to go on trips. I knew drug dealers, that i would go to their houses and preach to them they didn't like churches, but they like me preaching to them, I pull no strings, that is why they like me, I did sometimes us ghetto language, that is not foreign to the "Original Language". And they would be packing Guns! I used to be Advertising Direct Mailing General Manager! and in the warehouse there was gangs working in there. One bought a gun to kill me! because i had fired him. but change his mind when he got there. I used to turn their RAP music off on their ghetto Blaster and put a "Steve Camp" Cassete in and tell them not to touch it!. And later on He found what i had did for him. He had a interview for another place of employment. And the employer called me for references and I spoke to that employer about that young man, and explain to him what he needed. For he was smart and intelligent striking good looking man! That employer hire him a high paying job. That young man came back and cried before my face and apologize and told me about how he was going kill me but something change his mind. And he turn away. Then the day came to interview for a new job. And man said: he was going to call his last employer! And he knew, he was not going to get the JOB after he spoke to me. But to his surprise, the new employer said: they way i spoke him about you, He is going to give him a job of a life time! the boy broke down and cried! You see I was a hard task master "Gospel Strong"! So do i love people, I have a lot stories, i have been all of this country, and some of the "Provinces of Canada". My wife would always said to me "you never meet a stranger" I talk to much! She would say I am tired of going to places and we are the celebrities! I am on my mission to carry "The Gospel according to Jesus Christ" throughout the World" I have been on the Job that God has given me. When i start or they start to talk, i know where i am heading, I am a good Chess player.

Strange people would be saying what are you all talking about over there, a stranger, I would say The Bible! They would say and laughing like that! The stranger I am talking to would confirm, yes, it would be male or female. I would be talking about hell, heaven, salvation and why. Some of them would be scared to death but want to here more! One guy WOULD say my knees, another would say mines too! I would say mines too! I done scared myself, we be laughing, people in the Airport, the train station, the restaurant, the hotel, be wondering whats going on there! My wife would get mad! I would get invited to other countries, one time i got invited to a "Castle" in "Ireland". Sometimes i feel like i travel like the Apostles in Acts, "The Acts of The Apostles" is the real name of the Book of Acts. it is the acts they did. I remember a person on "TalkJesus" got mad at me for calling "The Epistle" of one of the New Testatment writings "a Letter" He chewed me out! for calling God's word a "Letter", He would not listen, "How dare you call God's Word a Letter", he was all over me. And no one said a word to correct him. And he was offended by me for talking about a letter GOD had sent to a church in a city and it was to be pass on to other cities.

I know when i was young in the faith i knew of this Millionaire he own a "steel company" He knew me by name. My father was a "MillWright" and he knew Him but did not work for Him. so this man knew i was his son. One day I saw Him, and I heard a voice told me to go talk to him about me. I said what: "go talk to him about me. I was about 27 he was maybe in his 70's, What do i say to a Millionaire about Jesus! I obeyed, and we talked and had a conversation about his kids and God and my presentation of "The Gospel According to Jesus Christ" and he thank me. I never knew if he came to Christ or not. But i will.

Long winded again.

Thanks for the reply!
I hope this story help someone.
Dear Brother,
So, many things to say on the testimony you have shared, but not wanting to write a book, which I suggest you do for others, that they may know to the Glory of God, how He has worked in your life!

As you well know, we can't force anyone to the light that is Jesus Christ, but can only share, live, and with God's Grace, help them so they may see the truth that can only be found in our Lord and Savior Jesus. Your testimony reminds me so much of a Sister in Christ Jesus who I miss greatly, and has about 4 years ago went home to be with who she adored. I asked her as well to write a book as a testimony of her life, and how receiving the Lord, changed her life. Sadly, she never finished it on paper, but did fulfill what God had wanted her to do in this temporal life. God knows if its His will, you might, if you haven't already!

There are many ways in which one can touch the life of another, in sharing not only the Gospel, but the life of Jesus Christ with the walk He would want us reflect as showing that we are one of His own. In just the few words you have shared in your post, you reflect the very attributes a Child of the Most High should show the World. Sadly, there are not more of the Body of Christ doing so, like you have shown in the part of your life you have shared with us here. Mat 9:37 NLT - He said to his disciples, "The harvest is great, but the workers are few.

Again, thank-you for sharing this part of your life with us here, and I'm sure if someone were to read it, they would benefit greatly from it. If you do have the time, maybe writing it and sharing it in our Testimonial forum, might be helpful to another as well.

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Last edited:
Catholicism is the largest denomination of Christianity. All Catholics are Christians,
That's a total pipe dream. the likelihood is that MOST Catholics HAVE NEVER been Born again of the Holy Spirit, and are only Religious Lost victims of Catholic teaching..

There Are Catholics who HAVE been Born Again, since God CAN draw people to Christ IN SPITE of the Denomination they happen to be in.

Loyal
I used to run a men's breakfast Bible study group. (I go to another one now, but I don't lead this one). It was mostly for men in our church, but anyone was welcome to come.
We did have two priests who came. The interesting thing was... they would tell us that you had to be baptized and confirmed in the RCC church in order for us to be saved.
We also had a couple of ex-RCC members. (so are they still covered?) But even though they said this, and apparently believed it... they still came to our Bible study and
prayed with us. No one told them not to.

Most of the time, the discussions in this group had very little to do with the differences between Protestants and the RCC. But of course they did come up from time to time.
To everyone's credit, these discussions were respectful and courteous. Everyone remained friends, up until I moved away from that area. Apparently after I left there was
a discussion on Luther's 95 thesis, and after this they quit coming, or so I'm told.

I'm all for ecumenism, but not with everyone. It seems some people (even myself sometimes) spend a lot of time telling people, not even everyone who thinks they are saved
really is. And then we talk about false teachers, and false doctrines... but then we turn around and say love everyone accept everyone.
Loving and accepting people is what we are supposed to do. But neither Jesus or Paul accepted the doctrines of others (the Pharisees for example).

I'm sure there are saved believers in the RCC church. But I feel as a whole, the RCC church is lost.

Loyal
Why are most of called Protestants? Because we protest the Roman Catholic church. If we say the RCC church is bigger than the protestant church, that's fine, but then there are more Muslim's than there are Catholics,
so does that make them a valid church as well?
To me, all of the age old arguments against the RCC still apply.
The pope isn't the head of the church, Jesus is.
The church doesn't forgive my sins, Jesus does.
Mary isn't our mediator, Jesus is.
I don't need to confess my sins to a man, I can confess to Jesus.
Mary wasn't sinless, but Jesus was.
The immaculate conception wasn't Mary's birth. Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, that would be much more Immaculate to me.
Mass is not Communion, Protestants don't believe in transubstantiation.
We don't need priests anymore, all believers can be priests.
Paying money to the church and doing penance for the church doesn't help me be forgiven or saved.
Infant baptism and confirmation doesn't save anyone.

Protestants don't name their churches after Mary, .. (i.e. Our Lady of whatever)
Protestant don't see visions or have visitations of Mary. (i.e. Our Lady of Fatima, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of Lima, etc... )

All churches may not be perfect, probably many are off a little in one way or another... but how far off are you allowed to be?
If everyone is accepted, then why so many warnings about false doctrines, false teachers, and false prophets?

Loyal
Dear Brother,
So, many things to say on the testimony you have shared, but not wanting to write a book, which I suggest you do for others, that they may know to the Glory of God, how He has worked in your life!

As you well know, we can't force anyone to the light that is Jesus Christ, but can only share, live, and with God's Grace, help them so see the truth that can only be found in our Lord and Savior Jesus. Your testimony reminds me so much of a Sister in Christ Jesus who I miss greatly, and has about 4 years ago went home to be with who she adored. I asked her as well to write a book as a testimony of her life, and how receiving the Lord, changed her life. Sadly, she never finished it on paper, but did fulfill what God had wanted her to do in this temporal life. God knows if its His will, you might, if you haven't already!

There are many ways in which one can touch the life of another, in sharing not only the Gospel, but the life of Jesus Christ with the walk He would want us reflect as showing that we are one of His own. In just the few words you have shared in your post, you reflect the very attributes a Child of the Most High should show the World. Sadly, there are not more of the Body of Christ doing so, like you have shown in the part of your life you have shared with us here. Mat 9:37 NLT - He said to his disciples, "The harvest is great, but the workers are few.

Again, thank-you for sharing this part of your life with us here, and I'm sure if someone were to read it, they would benefit greatly from it. If you do have the time, maybe writing it and sharing it in our Testimonial forum, might be helpful to another as well.

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><
I did write a book over 7 years ago, I had to learn how to write christian books, The rules of Christian writings, the rules of Religion in "terminology", there are wirting laws especially in "Religion". and the rules concerning quotes and sorts of Manuscripts. and paraphases was out of the guestions, And be aware of all of the "Ancient" christian scriptures, that is not listed in "the Canon of Holy Scripture" and beware of falling into "plagiarism" and the use of "English Syntax" because i could not afford the 4 types of editors you needed. And Every christian writer must know this book. "Christian Writer's Manual or Stlye" and follow it directions. Unless you are a big time Pastor, or the church is paying for "Ghost Writers" in which most of the time. These Pasters are not writing these Books, But Ghost Wtiters" with Big Names on the books. Big name just scribble a few lines, then "Ghost Writers" take over! And then The Editors take over.

Now how do I know? I was taught how to write by "WestBow Press" Parent Company of "Thomas Nelson" Publishers! The Publisher of My Book! The Book is about How the Historial Church through out the years has "Destoryed her own", Mentioning John Hus, John Wycliffe, The Lollards, John Knox, William Tyndale, Polycarb, Augustine, Athanasius, Monica, Augustine mother, John Calvin, and the Reformation wall, "Post Tenebras Lux" ( After Darkness, Light).

And events in my life, from time I , ask GOD, when i was about 8 and looking up at the sky, laying on my back on a cold fall day and watching the blue skies as the puff up clouds sailed across with a rapid pace. I said to GOD, "What is this world all about" It got to be, more than this! Mind you I was about 8 years old. I still see that day as clear as day. I said to him, this is a evil world. A little Black boy, lacking of nothing. But was hated because he was Black!

Then it happen again around when I was about 20, My name came up again, in a Steel Corporation meeting to be a Steel Plant Foreman, By the White "Supervisor" he fought for me, well qualified, The company resisted because I was black, Some people in the meeting told me what happen, That white "Supervisor' who was of the "Reformed Faith" start crying right in the meeting! And I remember Looking up again GOD, what is this world all about! This is a evil world! Shortly after The "Election for the UAW Plant union Steward" came up! I ran against a know Prejudice "Hillbilly"! The Blacks did not vote for me, The Whites did not vote for me, i was not good enough!

But guess, what I WON! There was a lot of foreigners work there, most could not speak english that good, Czechoslovakians, Serbians, Greeks, and my dad, was the only "Black Millwright" skilled worker there, and he was a "top of the Line"! so all of the "Electricians", the Millwrights, and all Machinists. voted for me and I won! Now I made more money than the "Foremans" and had my own office. wirting Grievances, and help with the insurances and winining back jobs of those who had got fire and Plant Negotiations" And most of the Time i read my BIBLE in my office about about 6 hours a day at work! And the "Supervisor" did not have to come out of His Office for nothing! I handle everything in a big "Pickling Plant" and Slitting Plant" boats would come out of China, We supplied for all of the Automoblie plants the big Three! The Owners would ask about things and the board. We had the afternoon shifts. When they wanted to know something they would leave note: Per se chris!, I knew everything there! The countries they came out of. This place was Huge! And this is the place i got saved in and saw Jesus in. at first they thought i was Crazy! LOL. They in up Buying and more buildings, more steel compianies in Atalnta,Ga Cleveland, OH, i cannot remember right now but another state thye had to in the south. Once i destroyed a half of million dollar machine by accident and they gave me a written pink slip warning, I prayed over it and Type them a letter back. They wrote me another letter "apologizing" for giving a reprimand for destorying their 1/2 million dollar machine! I witiness in that place about Jesus, before all this happen! and BOLDLY and I was not kind i used the words the Spirit of GOD gave me! I knew no better! People now, says i am to ruff and my lanugage is rude! I haven't change my stlye ! In 40 years. Some of my brothers and sisters in Christ has said to me that, they have felt shame, by watching present the gospel of Jesus to people through time. and some has said, I want what you got but not that much! When the Spirit of God Moves you, then you move and say what it is telling you to say! No matter how you feel!. Because your feeling will lead you astray! And your words about GOD cannot water the plant because it has no Fertilizer for that particular plant. Sometimes You have to spit on the mud in your hand and make mud to put in their eyes so that they see!

Berean Study Bible
When Jesus had said this, He spit on the ground, made some mud, and applied it to the man’s eyes.
Mark 7:33
So Jesus took him aside privately, away from the crowd, and put His fingers into the man's ears. Then He spit and touched the man's tongue.
Mark 8:23
So He took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the village. Then He spit on the man's eyes and placed His hands on him. "Can you see anything?" He asked.

I never knew any better! Got used to it! The church or Pastor's in my younger years in Christ would tell me to do something, I would say to them GOD didn't tell me to do that! They would tell me to say this and say this , beg people for money in the offering! They would get mad with me! My brother said I was A Rebel in the church! I would be sitting at home, Something would tell me to go down to this Hospital i would get up and go! I would walk the halls when something told me to pray I prayed. and did not look back or ask them how they felt.

One day a workers mother was dying, he was telling me. when i got off work I went down to the Hospital no body knew, he didn't , he didn't ask me. I went and saw her she didn't know me, I told her, her son work with me. Could i pray for her, she said yes, I prayed and walked out. Never thought about it anymore. At the end of the week, Sunday, services, after the Pastor got threw preaching ask for visitors to stand. This woman got up, i am in the Pulpit area, dressup pretty hat> Told him who she was, how she dying in the Hospital and this man came and prayed for her and left. And when the Nurses came into the ROOM she was setting up in the bed, "Hungry" told them she wanted something to eat! She found out who I was from here son, and somehow got the address to the church i was going too and came, too see what kind of Church i belong too!

That evening at church services, that Pastor chew me out!!! And told me to not be going down to these hospitals and praying for others, because if people could be healed he would be down there everyday, And told everybody there. I was a young preacher then, hurt me to the core and the other PASTORS AND MINISTERS mock me. they told me to stay away from "John Calvin" they told me to not go to "Seminary"! And told me if I left that church, I was leaving God!

I told the person next to me, when I leave here, "I'm taking "GOD" with me! They gave place for my wife to mock me! Later on I found out thorugh a group of Pastors, they thought I was one of them. And they were talking about young preacher and ministers. That they are kinda wild and they buck, so you got to "Kill' em" meaning break them ,break them down humiliate them" where they have no more strength, and don't let them preach then when you do, you tell them what to preach and what to emphasize on and "tithes" is at the top of the list. and always talk nice to the women, for they get the money, Beat up on the men!

I know you think i am lying! And I am not talking about the Local! I am talking about the "Associated" the collection. Not all now, your little churches that cannot afford to belong are most likely have escape such pearls. Now at my wife's church one of her paient husband a trustee, stole over $600,000 and no one knew it. They didn't miss it! They found out by accident:eyes: It was in the news paper! These are the ones that talks about me behind my back, because i don't hang out with them! I am not eating with y'all. Now they do a lot for the neighborhood, Semi's full of food, giving it away! so much food, they set out Skids on pallets in the PArking lot! Big kitchen! now they are real nice people! I been to a few bible classes, My sisters in christ like me, around my age! because i can sing and I can talk about GOD!.

For as my book is concern. When i read it myself "I get so full of the Holy Spirit" I cannot take it! I started the Book right after I retired: 2013 learning how to really write in book form. In a Shakespearean, Tyndale, John Bunyan, And reformed style, i guess because of the Christian Literture that i am mostly attracted too. Because i do write like them. many were amazed that i can write like that when they read it. Even my intermediate family. THey all have have said , i didn't know you write like that.

The target audience: is those of "The Reformed Faith" it would be a hard read for others. The only reason is, the Children of The Reformed Faith are raise up from Sunday School on the history of The Church. and the unfolding characters. Just like our children were familar here in the USA, Like George Washington, Thomas jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Paul Revere, Benedict Arnold, Betsy Ross, Florence Nightingale. And today most Children and a lot of Young adults have no idea who these people are.. " a ounce of Prevention is worth more than a pound of curel"

Times has change,

Long winded again.

Loyal
That's a total pipe dream. the likelihood is that MOST Catholics HAVE NEVER been Born again of the Holy Spirit, and are only Religious Lost victims of Catholic teaching..

There Are Catholics who HAVE been Born Again, since God CAN draw people to Christ IN SPITE of the Denomination they happen to be in.
according to "Wikipedia" because I cannot count that far. I have no means to hire anyone to count them. and may i ask, where is your information coming from and is it reliable or mere "speculation" for the readers of "TalkJesus"? You may have better source knowledge than "wikipedia" have, And If you don't mind, When you please share that unadulterated truth with us.