• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Reconcile with your Brother or Sister

Reconcile with your Brother or Sister in Jesus Name.

Well a few of us know what it is to be in a forgiveness circle but to others it maybe new to you. I know this email have to circle around because there is a lot of people that are holding bitterness in their hearts for someone who has wrong you. The bible says in Mathew 5:23 -24 “Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.”

We need to let the burden that we are carrying around go in Jesus name. The word says in John 8:36 “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” So by the grace of God, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit I pronounce that you are free if you cast your burdens on Jesus the word says “He cares for you.”

So I will put it this way if I have offended or hurt you in anyway whether in thought, word or deed I am asking you to forgive me. And I am sorry for all the pain I may have cost and I want you to know that I forgive you and I am already free so I hope you free yourself as well. I love you with the love of God and I pray for blessing coming in and out for you.

Don't be ashame to spread this message to those who have hurt you or offend you as well because we all need to be free in 2008. If you can call them, text them, do what you can to set yourself free from all that is trying to bound you.

Be Bless
Love Shortlady