• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Reason to Praise- Cory Asbury

Active
Father thank You for liberating us from bondage. Thank You that we are sons and daughters who can sing freedom because of Your Son. We praise You always for You are good to us. We have every reason to sing and be glad, because You have brought us out of darkness into Your marvellous light.

Hey Myflower:) Am listening to the music on your um... feed? I dunno what it's called here lol I wanted you to know that I will be praying for you I saw that you were depressed and the Lord knows, I know myself how tough that can be. My heart goes out to you. Pray in Jesus name that you will not have to experience it again. If you need prayer or want to talk one day send me a message or something dunno if we can do that here lol I am obviously a newbie. I praise the Lord for your sharing this encouraging music it is making me smile and strengthening my faith in the Lord. Thanks again and God bless you.

Dear loving and gracious Lord we are lifting up praises to heaven for Your daughter Mayflower who was experiencing depression on Saturday. We ask Lord that You help her to have peace, joy, and Your love and strength in her heart. Please free her and deliver her from depression and if she is overcome by it again Lord we ask that You give her a heart to praise You, to persevere and to endure. Lord we know that in our weakness that is when You show Yourself strong so I ask that You help my sister to boast about her weaknesses and to share her encouragement from You so that she might continue to be an encouragement to others, as all that she has been sharing here is an encouragement to me. Please let no doubt or fear enter her heart and let all stress, worry, fear, or anxiety run and flee for she is a child of the most High God! Please bless her family and friends Lord and keep them all healthy, safe, and free in the light of Your love and blessed Salvation. We love You and we honor You Lord and we bless Your Holy name. In Jesus name. Amen.

Active
Dear loving and gracious Lord we are lifting up praises to heaven for Your daughter Mayflower who was experiencing depression on Saturday. We ask Lord that You help her to have peace, joy, and Your love and strength in her heart. Please free her and deliver her from depression and if she is overcome by it again Lord we ask that You give her a heart to praise You, to persevere and to endure. Lord we know that in our weakness that is when You show Yourself strong so I ask that You help my sister to boast about her weaknesses and to share her encouragement from You so that she might continue to be an encouragement to others, as all that she has been sharing here is an encouragement to me. Please let no doubt or fear enter her heart and let all stress, worry, fear, or anxiety run and flee for she is a child of the most High God! Please bless her family and friends Lord and keep them all healthy, safe, and free in the light of Your love and blessed Salvation. We love You and we honor You Lord and we bless Your Holy name. In Jesus name. Amen.

Thank you Faith based, this is very encouraging to me. These are called threads where you start a topic, and individual responses and replies are called posts.

I realize now how that one line among praise songs can seem a bit cryptic. I am okay. Just going through an inward battle right now. God is faithful and being blessed left and right. Ladies and emotions can be fragile things and the mind constantly has to be renewed. Anyways, it was my blurb Saturday. LOL (laugh out loud)

Ah threads lol and posts makes sense lol I praise God the response was encouraging for you.

I praise the Lord that you are well and okay. Inward battles come to sisters and brothers alike although they may be less likely to say so. Pray though they take their battles before the Lord and one another.

The mind does indeed need to be renewed my sister in the things of God and not of the world (Romans 12:2) I know that very well in the midst of my own inward battles, trials, temptations and pits. In all things I have learned praising the Lord for my salvation which is the One thing I can always be assured of, leads me to praise Him, for all the things I have trouble seeing when I'm low. Pray this is a help to you as well. God bless you and keep you my sister.