• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Rapture

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Mark 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
[COLOR=#003366][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0080ff] I find myself thinking, "Lord I can pray for the rapture but I do find it hard when thinking of family that are not saved". I truly want the Lord to come for us but can he please wait for my children/family to be saved? Am I the only one that has this problem?
Love and Prayers to all of you!![/COLOR]

Active
Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Mark 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

[COLOR=#0080ff] I find myself thinking, "Lord I can pray for the rapture but I do find it hard when thinking of family that are not saved". I truly want the Lord to come for us but can he please wait for my children/family to be saved? Am I the only one that has this problem?
Love and Prayers to all of you!![/COLOR]
Act 16:30 Then he brought them out and said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?"
Act 16:31 And they said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."

Of course every one in your family have to believe for themselves, but the power of love that God shares through you never fails. Faith is contagious starting in one family member and spreading to the others.

2Tim 1:5 When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.

Loyal
Maybe our prayer very simply needs to be for God to open up hearts and then to have His will no matter how rough the pathway may be.

Remember the road that Jesus walked as a man. When it was seemingly becoming nearly too rough even for Him, he prayed that God might remove the "cup" from him, but then recognizing something higher than the desires of his own flesh, he also prayed, "...nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." Matt 26:39