• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Puppies

:love: Guess what !!!! My dog Heaven is going to have puppies. Yayyyyyyy . I can't wait,the first time she had puppies they were born Christmas morning.She had three the first time Noel,Balto,and Faith. I guess you can tell what I did the rest of that day. Going for round two.

Administrator
Staff Member
That's really nice sister :D Dog's are truly awesome. Everything GOD created is awesome too :)

Faith is a cool name for a pup

Wish my dog would have puppies congradulations now dont 4get 2 rub her tummy and play her tummy soft music. lol my dogs are way 2 spoilt we treat them like babys...

alicia_charne said:
Wish my dog would have puppies congradulations now dont 4get 2 rub her tummy and play her tummy soft music. lol my dogs are way 2 spoilt we treat them like babys...

My doggie is pregnant. First time!! Her tummy is huge!!! She is a yorkie and a fox terrior got hold of her in our yard. OOPS... so I dont know anything about having puppies any advice?

Well, first you want to make sure she does not get dehydrated.
2. Make sure she is comfortable.

3. Do you have a deck ???? If so and she has them under it, make sure she will let you touch them before you move them.

4. Most inportant, DON'T PRESSURE HER you never want to pressure a dog with puppies, if you do she might try to bite you.

5. If she lets you touch them, buy baby bottles, an eye dropper, and goats milk.

6. When feeding them make sure the little ones get to eat. Feed :pizza: them 4 times everyday.

7. To feed them put the goats milk in the baby bottle, then put it in the microwave for about two minutes. Feel it just to make sure its not too hot.

8. Don't feed :pizza: them too much at a time or they could choke, if they can't drink from the baby bottle put some of the milk from the baby bottle and put it in the eye dropper. than put the tip in the mouth and squeeze it a little. Continuously do it until the puppy doesn't want anymore.

9. Make sure she doesn't lay on any of them, she could kill them if she did.

10. Keep them in a comfy place

11. Love :love: them and take care of them.

I wish i had a dog! I would love to have a dog sooooooo much but my mum says they make too much mess around the house! "it'll smell and it'll leave mud everywhere! dont forget they drop hair all over the place which you'll have to hoover up! will you be the one who cleans up the garden when it's been to the toilet?!?" :( I want one so much! the dog on my street is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friendly, it walks me to my bus stop in the mornings, then licks me to pieces! :) can i smuggle one of your puppies into my house please?!? i'll look after it well! lol!

Mom kicked out the runt we have been feeding him with tubes but he is not gaining very much he is only a third of the size of the others please any1 got any advice

I wish i had a dog! I would love to have a dog sooooooo much but my mum says they make too much mess around the house! "it'll smell and it'll leave mud everywhere! dont forget they drop hair all over the place which you'll have to hoover up! will you be the one who cleans up the garden when it's been to the toilet?!?" :( I want one so much! the dog on my street is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friendly, it walks me to my bus stop in the mornings, then licks me to pieces! :) can i smuggle one of your puppies into my house please?!? i'll look after it well! lol!

I have a dog now, i have for a year! i just came across this post and it confused me until i saw when i posted it. i dont post enough on here!

Dear Sarah,

I am very happy for you that you have a dog now!

Wow, God sure did bless you.

Sincerely,
Dreamer