• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Puns and other pointless statements

My brother has a strange obsession with puns. He tends to post them all the time on social media. Some time ago I came across a book of puns and thought at least one or two puns would give him a chuckle. I picked out the ten best puns and sent them to his social media page and waited to see which would make him laugh.
Wouldn't you know it, turns out No pun in ten did

Active
My brother has a strange obsession with puns. He tends to post them all the time on social media. Some time ago I came across a book of puns and thought at least one or two puns would give him a chuckle. I picked out the ten best puns and sent them to his social media page and waited to see which would make him laugh.
That is just punny right there!

Active
Opun the door and let me out of here!

Active
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher
said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human
because it was a very large mammal, its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated,
the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was
physically impossible.

The little girl said, "When I get to Heaven, I will ask Jonah."

The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to Hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."

Active
A dad and his son were walking through a cemetery. The boy noticed a headstone that read: "Howie Cheatum - A Good Man and a Lawyer." The boy looked at his Dad and asked "Why did they bury two people in one grave?"

Active
When the treasure hunter had excavated down six feet, he realized he had made a grave error

I made a grave mistake, but am able to dig myself out of it.

Active
For the past few days, I wake up to see someone has dumped a bunch of LEGO blocks on my front porch.

I don’t know what to make of it