• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Prophecies of Jesus - revisted.

Loyal
I will start off with one of my favorites.

Psa 2:1; Why are the nations in an uproar And the peoples devising a vain thing?
Psa 2:2; The kings of the earth take their stand And the rulers take counsel together Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
Psa 2:3; "Let us tear their fetters apart And cast away their cords from us!"
Psa 2:4; He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.
Psa 2:5; Then He will speak to them in His anger And terrify them in His fury, saying,
Psa 2:6; "But as for Me, I have installed My King Upon Zion, My holy mountain."
Psa 2:7; "I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.
Psa 2:8; 'Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession.
Psa 2:9; 'You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall shatter them like earthenware.'"
Psa 2:10; Now therefore, O kings, show discernment; Take warning, O judges of the earth.
Psa 2:11; Worship the LORD with reverence And rejoice with trembling.
Psa 2:12; Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way, For His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!

Loyal
Isa 9:6 ; For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:7; There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will accomplish this.

Loyal
Isa 7:14; "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel.
Isa 7:15; "He will eat curds and honey at the time He knows enough to refuse evil and choose good.
Isa 7:16; "For before the boy will know enough to refuse evil and choose good, the land whose two kings you dread will be forsaken.

Loyal
Psa 22:12; Many bulls have circled around Me; strong bulls Of Bashan have surrounded Me.
Psa 22:13; They opened wide their mouths on Me, like a ripping and a roaring lion.
Psa 22:14; I am poured out like water, and all My bones are spread apart; My heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of My bowels.
Psa 22:15; My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and My tongue clings to My jaws;
Psa 22:16; and You have brought Me into the dust of death. For dogs have circled around Me; the band of spoilers have hemmed Me in, piercers of My hands and My feet.
Psa 22:17; I can count all My bones; they look and stare at Me.
Psa 22:18; They divide My garments among them and cast lots for My clothing.

Loyal
Isa 53:2; For He comes up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground; He has no form nor majesty that we should see Him, nor an appearance that we should desire Him.
Isa 53:3; He is despised and rejected of men; a Man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as it were a hiding of faces from Him, He being despised, and we esteemed Him not.
Isa 53:4; Surely He has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5; But He was wounded for our transgressions; He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was on Him; and with His stripes we ourselves are healed.
Isa 53:6; All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, each one to his own way; and Jehovah has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7; He was oppressed, and He was afflicted; yet He opened not His mouth. He is brought as a lamb to the slaughter; and as a sheep before its shearers is dumb, so He opened not His mouth.
Isa 53:8; He was taken from prison and from judgment; and who shall declare His generation? For He was cut off out of the land of the living; for the transgression of My people He was stricken.
Isa 53:9; And He put His grave with the wicked, and with a rich one in His death; although He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth.
Isa 53:10; Yet it pleased Jehovah to crush Him; to grieve Him; that He should put forth His soul as a guilt-offering. He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the will of Jehovah shall prosper in His hand.
Isa 53:11; He shall see the fruit of the travail of His soul. He shall be fully satisfied. By His knowledge shall My righteous Servant justify for many; and He shall bear their iniquities.
Isa 53:12; Therefore I will divide to Him with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He has poured out His soul to death; and He was counted among the transgressors; and He bore the sin of many, and made intercession for transgressors.

Loyal
Psa 110:1; A Psalm of David. Jehovah said to my Lord, Sit at My right hand until I place Your enemies as Your footstool.
Psa 110:2; Jehovah shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion; rule in the midst of Your enemies.
Psa 110:3; Your people shall be willing in the day of Your power, in holy adornment from the womb of the morning: You have the dew of Your youth.
Psa 110:4; Jehovah has sworn, and will not repent, You are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.
Psa 110:5; The Lord at Your right hand shall strike through kings in the day of His wrath.
Psa 110:6; He shall judge among the nations, He shall fill them with dead bodies; He shall shatter heads over much of the earth.
Psa 110:7; He shall drink of the brook in the way; therefore He shall lift up the head.

Loyal
Psa 118:22; The Stone which the builders refused has become the Head of the corner.

Loyal
Isa 11:1; And a Shoot goes out from the stump of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
Isa 11:2; And the Spirit of Jehovah shall rest on Him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah.
Isa 11:3; And He is made to breathe in the fear of Jehovah. And He shall not judge according to the sight of His eyes, nor decide by the hearing of His ears.
Isa 11:4; But with righteousness He shall judge the poor, and shall decide with uprightness for the meek of the earth. And He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.
Isa 11:5; And righteousness shall be the girdle of His loins, and faithfulness the girdle of His heart.

Loyal
Jer 31:31; Behold, the days come, says Jehovah, that I will cut a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah,
Jer 31:32; not according to the covenant that I cut with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which covenant of Mine they broke, although I was a husband to them, says Jehovah;
Jer 31:33; but this shall be the covenant that I will cut with the house of Israel: After those days, says Jehovah, I will put My Law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
Jer 31:34; And they shall no more teach each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, Know Jehovah; for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says Jehovah. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sins no more.
Jer 31:35; So says Jehovah, who gives the sun for a light by day and the laws of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, who divides the sea when its waves roar; Jehovah of Hosts is His name;

Loyal
Dan 7:13; I saw in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him.
Dan 7:14; And dominion and glory was given Him, and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations and languages, should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away, and His kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Loyal
Mal 4:1; For behold, the day is coming, burning like a fire pot; and all the proud, and every doer of wickedness, shall be chaff. And the coming day will set them ablaze, says Jehovah of Hosts, which will not leave root or branches to them.
Mal 4:2; But to you who fear My name, the Sun of Righteousness shall arise, and healing will be on His wings. And you shall go out and frisk like calves of the stall.
Mal 4:3; And you shall trample the wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day which I am preparing, says Jehovah of Hosts.

Loyal
Mic 5:2; And you, Bethlehem Ephratah, you being least among the thousands of Judah, out of you He shall come forth to Me, to become Ruler in Israel, He whose goings forth have been from of old, from the days of eternity.

Loyal
Gen 17:19; And God said, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son indeed. And you shall call his name Isaac. And I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Loyal
Psa 78:2; I will open my mouth in a parable; I will speak dark sayings of old,
Psa 78:3; which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.
Psa 78:4; We will not hide them from their sons, showing to the generations to come the praises of Jehovah, and His strength, and His wonderful works that He has done.

Loyal
Lev 14:11; And the priest who is cleansing, and the man who is to be cleansed, shall stand with them before Jehovah at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
Lev 14:12; And the priest shall take one male lamb and offer him for a trespass offering, and the log of oil, and wave them for a wave offering before Jehovah.
Lev 14:13; And he shall kill the lamb in the place where he shall kill the sin offering and the burnt offering, in the holy place. For as the sin offering is the priest's, so is the trespass offering. It is most holy.

Loyal
Zec 9:9; Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem; behold, your King comes to you. He is righteous and victorious, meek and riding on an ass, even on a colt, the son of an ass.

Loyal
Isa 6:9; And He said, Go, and tell this people, You hear indeed, but do not understand; and seeing you see, but do not know.
Isa 6:10; Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their hearts, and turn back, and be healed.

Loyal
Psa 41:9; Even a man, my friend, in whom I trusted, who ate of my bread, has lifted up his heel against me.

Zec 11:12; And I said to them, If it is good, give My price; and if not, let it go. So they weighed My price thirty pieces of silver.
Zec 11:13; And Jehovah said to me, Throw it to the potter, the magnificent price at which I was valued by them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter in the house of Jehovah.

Loyal
This one is controversial.. some don't agree due to the timing, however I will include it, because it speaks of the Messiah "Prince".

Dan 9:24; "Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.
Dan 9:25; "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.
Dan 9:26; "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.
Dan 9:27; "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

Loyal
Zec 12:10; "I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.
Zec 12:11; "In that day there will be great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the plain of Megiddo.