• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

prophecie of the messiah in Jesus Christ #1

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

( seed of a woman )
Gen. 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his head.

forfillment of this prophcy;
Gal.4:4 But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

( enmity ) = hostility ( enmities dep hatred )

( to be born of a virgin )
Is. 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

forfillment of this prophcy
Luke 1:26, 27, 30, 31
And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from GOD unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgine spoused to a amn whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary; for thou hast found favour with GOD. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

( declared the Son of GOD )
Ps. 2:7
I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

forfillment of this prophcy
Matt.3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.

take these scriptures to heart for Jesus was and is the prophiced masiah He is the Christ in Him we have life and we can be assured that the Father hears us in our faith in His only begotten Son after all the only way to the Father is through the Son and as Jesus is in the Father ,the Father is in Him ! and He will fill us with Himself , His spirit, The promised gift to those with the faith but firist 1 must except him for who He is,, then learn of Him, then the faith will grow, then be burried with HIM and He'll take you out of the grave in newness.as Jesus came up out of the water, this is his example of baptism the scripture does not say he walked out of the water it says he came UP straightway OUT of the water . Matt.3:16 this is water baptism for forgivness,but their there is another baptism a spiritual baptism, a filling of the Holy spirit Matt.3:11 this is essentual to enter the Kingdom of heaven as it was told to Nicodemus by Jesus that one must be born again to enter the Kingdom of heaven John 3:3 Read on john chapter 3 to learn more.

God bless you brothers and sisters,
i pray this toutches hearts, love ya all

Your brother in Christ
Gene J

Last edited:
be paticent therefore brethern unto the comming of the lord behold the husband waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth and hath long paticence for it untill he recieve the early and the later rain be ye also patient stablish your hearts for the comming of the lord draweth nigh james 5:7 -8

Well as you proble know we are to be as the 5 wise virgins who took oil in their vessels with their lamps, awaiting the bridegroom and when the call went forward to meet HIM ,they trimmed their lamps, But the foolish had not enough oil and asked for some oil from the wise but the wise said they had not enough for them and told them to go and get it and when the foolish left the doors to the bridegroom opened and was shut to the foolish who had not enough, so we as the wise must tell of of the oil the gift the Holy Spirit of GOD as we are the vessel and let our lantern shine so when the marriage comes we may shine bright so in all that thank you GOD for makeing us wise and calling us