• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Promises - Together

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, [ye are] God's building. (1 Corinthians 3:9)

Once we have devoted our lives to Christ, we become a working part to further the kingdom of God. We are His field that He cultivates as we produce fruits for His glory. We are the structure of His building as He resides in our hearts. Yet, we are only His field and building by the grace of God. The triumph of Christ over death allows us to be used to His glory. After all, to be used of Christ is one of the greatest blessings in the Christian life.

BLB

For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, [ye are] God's building. (1 Corinthians 3:9)

Once we have devoted our lives to Christ, we become a working part to further the kingdom of God. We are His field that He cultivates as we produce fruits for His glory. We are the structure of His building as He resides in our hearts. Yet, we are only His field and building by the grace of God. The triumph of Christ over death allows us to be used to His glory. After all, to be used of Christ is one of the greatest blessings in the Christian life.

BLB
ikr

There have been times when I have plans to do something, like go to the grocery store, and one thing or another delays me. Then later I realize that the delay was orchestrated by The Holy Spirit so that I could be at a particular place at a particular time to do or say something significant to God's Kingdom (to be His hands and feet./used for His glory). It is awesome the way The Holy Spirit can use us when we cooperate with Him.

Staff Member
Amen Sister @Strypes
I've found that all we have to do is be open to being used! Irrelevant to the time & place!

It took me some time to not just realize this, but get over the attacks of the enemy who would make my mind work overtime on the reasons why I shouldn't/couldn't!

You are so right in saying it's awesome the way the Holy Spirit can use us, but also the Peace and Joy that comes as the result of doing so!

Thanks for sharing!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ladylovesJesus Devotionals 0
Christ4Ever Devotionals 6
Christ4Ever Devotionals 2