• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Promises - Salvation

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour. (Isaiah 43:11)

The Almighty God alone is our salvation and deliverer from all things! The earth trembles at His presence and the mountains smoke at His touch. He is slow to anger and great in power; for death has been destroyed for eternity! None can compare—and He alone is my Saviour!

BLB

Least amongst the Best
Staff Member
Top Poster Of Month
I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour. (Isaiah 43:11)

The Almighty God alone is our salvation and deliverer from all things! The earth trembles at His presence and the mountains smoke at His touch. He is slow to anger and great in power; for death has been destroyed for eternity! None can compare—and He alone is my Saviour!

BLB
and He alone is our Saviour.
O that we would begin to fully grasp the true meaning of "Our Father..." and the Salvation not of one or many individuals but of His body of believers. Love demands that we be one with Him or else love is unable to flow as living water, as breath of life. Its very nature is that God so loved the world...

And Salvation is not merely a now thing for our convenience and blessings but is reserved for all eternity to them that believe, where death no longer imprisons but liberates us from time and the flesh, to the full redemption and resurrection to be with Him Who loved us and gave Himself a ransom that we might be saved.

Thank you for faithfully sharing Brother,

Bless you ....><>

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Christ4Ever Devotionals 0