• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Promises - Protection

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. (Psalm 91:11)

As we abide in the light of our Father, we are given protection beyond all comprehension. These heavenly angels are encamped all about us as they guard our every path throughout this life. Indeed, absolutely nothing shall ever prevail against us as we walk in the light! For He is our rock! He is our mighty fortress!

BLB

'Be careful for nothing; but in every thing
by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving
let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding,
shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.'

(Php 4:6,7)

I so love this verse, it comes into my mind time and again: for which I praise God. For the word, 'keep', I have read, has the meaning of guarding, as with a garrison of soldiers, or to encircle with thorn bushes, which is done where wild beasts are a danger. This is what God does, with our hearts and minds, through Christ Jesus. Who Himself is the head of all principality, power might and dominion (Col.2:10); and our very life is hid with Christ in God, isn't it? (Col.3:3) How very safe and secure we are, in Him!

Praise God!

In Christ Jesus
Chris