• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Promises - Prayer

Staff Member
Nevertheless I [am] continually with thee: thou hast holden [me] by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me [to] glory. (Psalm 73:23-24)

My Prayer: Gracious Father, thank You for continually being present within my life! Thank You for loving me with such unconditional adoration! Make me worthy of Your wonderful devotion toward me that I may give You honour and praise. Cause me to have a passionate desire toward Your word that I may please You in all I do and say. May I desire nothing on this desolate earth but the future glory with You!

BLB