• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Promises - My Prayer

Staff Member
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3)

My Prayer: Lord, may I be firmly planted in Your word and truth! May I always find delight in Your face as I meditate on Your great lovingkindness! Yet I am so undeserving, You have allowed me to serve You. Truly, I stand in awe at your faithfulness and Your goodness!

BLB

Staff Member
The desire that is accomplished, delighteth the soul: fools hate them that flee from evil things. Proverbs 13:19

Behold my servant, I will uphold him: my elect, my soul delighteth in him: I have given my spirit upon him, he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. Isaiah 42:1

Who is a God like to thee, who takest away iniquity, and passest by the sin of the remnant of thy inheritance? he will send his fury in no more, because he delighteth in mercy.
He will turn again, and have mercy on us: he will put away our iniquities: and he will cast all our sins into the bottom of the sea. Michah 7:18-19

And I have given a place my people Israel: they shall be planted, and shall dwell therein, and shall be moved no more, neither shall the children of iniquity waste them, as at the beginning, 1Chronicles 17:9

And the Lord God had planted a paradise of pleasure from the beginning: wherein he placed man whom he had formed.Genesis 2:8

For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection. Romans 6:5

In the multitude of my thoughts within me Thy comforts delight my soul.
Psalm 94:19