• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Promises - Love

Staff Member
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. (Matthew 5:44-45)

By God's compelling love, we have the honor of sharing kindness and compassion to others—including our enemies. For those who believe, the love of Christ abundantly pours forth and causes overwhelming joy and peace within our hearts. It is by His great compassion that we can love others and know of God's unfathomable adoration for us. How beautiful is salvation! It allows us to share unconditional love for others.

BLB

Staff Member
thank you for sharing this Brother.

I am always in need of these sorts of reminders.

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
@Br. Bear
Growing up in a Culture that said one had to be "A Man" or a "Man's Man". Instead of a "Godly Man". Has made it difficult. The temper can quickly flair to dangerous levels. I have to squelch it as quickly as it rises. Losing control like that is not a Godly attribute and seeing others as they are, which in most cases is "Lost", helps to me to quell what could easily be a hurtful to another. Whether I believe they deserve it or not! Not that It's for to me to decide on their "just deserts", but the intensity can and is more hurtful to me!

So this verse comes in very handy for showing a better and right way to walk as a Man of God!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.......which helps in this area of temperament the best!

YBIC
Nick
<><