• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Promises - Love

Staff Member
The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. (Jeremiah 31:3)

My Prayer: O Lord, I am so undeserving of Your love! Thank You for drawing me to You and giving me Your gift of salvation! Thank You so much, Lord, for loving me with an everlasting love. Teach me, Lord, to love others the way You love me.

BLB

Staff Member
The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. (Jeremiah 31:3)

My Prayer: O Lord, I am so undeserving of Your love! Thank You for drawing me to You and giving me Your gift of salvation! Thank You so much, Lord, for loving me with an everlasting love. Teach me, Lord, to love others the way You love me.

BLB

If i may but only say, "Yes".