• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Promises - Generosity begets Blessings

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. (Luke 6:38)

By the degree of generosity of our hearts, so will the blessings of God be poured out upon us. When we give much, much is offered in return. Yet, if we offer little to those around us, we will receive fewer blessings from the Father. The Lord desires to shower His children with all His abundant and wonderful blessings! May we bear the same attitude toward those around us. May we abound in lovingkindness and generosity for those less fortunate.

BLB

Loyal
you reap what you sow. When I see this in work in my life it just brings enormous joy and laughter when I think about it. God does not bless us to raise our standard of living, he blesses us to help those in need and thats what real joy is, and in meantime that is one way Jesus teaches us to store up treasures in heaven that will last forever.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ladylovesJesus Devotionals 0
Christ4Ever Devotionals 6
Christ4Ever Devotionals 2