• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prominent Pastors now supporting "Pro-choice" abortion.

Loyal

senior pastor of The Summit Church in Raleigh-Durham, gave a speech Wednesday as part of an event in Tennessee hosted by the Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission.

Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta GA, Reverend Raphael Warnock said in a post yesterday that their movement was getting attacked on all fronts for supporting a women’s right to choose. But as a pro-choice pastor, nothing will stop him from the commitment to reproductive justice. I too support a woman's right to choose.

It seems there is a growing group of pastors who are now supporting abortion and "pro-choice".

I can't help but think God is separating the wheat and the chaff for some reason.

Active
There's no such thing as a pastor that supports this filth.

Calling this 'reproductive justice' is injustice and wicked, as the whole of the abortion establishment is evil and it is an evil treasure from the kingdom of darkness.

Loyal
Just being a pastor doesnt mean you are doing the will of God in everything, perhaps his lack of connection to the Holy Spirit has left him with deciding what scripture teaches us and what it doesnt, and simply picking a side thats the most popular.

Active
"Megachurch pastor and Democratic Senate candidate says abortion is “consistent” with Christianity"

HELL

NO

Staff Member
Not surprising. Abortion is part of the Democratic Platform, and the more liberal churches will go along with what ever the party says is right, regardless of what the Word of God may say.
Sad, because one day there will be a day in which we all must give account.

We have to keep praying!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Active

It seems there is a growing group of pastors who are now supporting abortion and "pro-choice".

I can't help but think God is separating the wheat and the chaff for some reason.

Many will say to Jesus on the day of judgment: Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, cast out devils in Your Name, and in Your name do many wondrous works? But Jesus will tell them: I never knew you, depart from me, you who practice wickedness.