• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Priorities

Loyal
In this hour of time All Believers Really need to examine their lives and honestly search out what their Priorities Truly Are.

Unless you are truly seeking God and finding out what you should be doing in this hour of time, well you are just wasting time.

This life is not about us but about getting the lost Saved. Its about showing Gods Love for the lost and getting them qualified to spend eternity with Him.

Not everyone who enters Heaven is going to hear Well Done My Faithful Servant. Many will be found lacking where His plan was concerned. Believe me when I say you don't want to be one that has simply wasted their time doing what they think or feel was of God.

Time is short, things are changing. Can you be counted Faithful and trustworthy or just another saved Christian wasting time and doing nothing until they are home with Him?

Blessings

Loyal
Not everyone who enters Heaven is going to hear Well Done My Faithful Servant

man aint that the truth, so many think we are going to be equal in heaven. Or they just want to accept Jesus on there death bed so they get to heaven. Jesus tells us to store up treasures in heaven. Paul tells us we have a account in heaven that we get credited to when do Right.

I mean the thief on the cross got saved praise the lord for that, but he wont have rewards like the missionary who gave his life to serving Christ.

Loyal
I definitely agree with the spirit of this thread, but on a technicality, I disagree :)

Matt 25:30; "Throw out the worthless slave into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I would go so far as to say those who don't hear "well done, good and faithful", will be thrown out into the darkness.

Loyal
I would go so far as to say those who don't hear "well done, good and faithful", will be thrown out into the darkness.
I used to think like that but have so come to see things differently. God tells us in His Word many times over we all will not be rewarded equally.

God is not going to cast out one of His own just because they struggled in this life and never figured out His plan for them.

Many are busy doing things which seem like it is of God but in truth is not what He called them to do. Their works will be burnt up with the hay and stubble in our lives but they will still be saved but will not get the credit of doing what God called them to do.

Many are called into a ministry but continue in a career and many are called into a career but started preaching. They are saved but missed out on Gods plan and lose out on many reward's

Blessings

Loyal
God is not going to cast out one of His own just because they struggled in this life and never figured out His plan for them.
I think making mistakes is allowed (it's called grace). But I think those who don't even attempt to change their own lives (much less the world)
will have some explaining to do. The believe the parable of the talents is about people who don't even try.
(You can't make a mistake if you don't try).
I think God is Ok with mistakes, I'm not so sure He OK with us doing nothing at all. (being wicked and lazy)