• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Prince of Egypt

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I just saw the end of "Prince of Egypt". I like that movie a lot. I'm not sure, but I thought it was quite accurate (it has been a while since I saw the whole movie, so I don't remember all of it).

Anyway, I like the singing in it very much. Especially the part where they leave Egypt and then the "When you believe" finishes in "Ashire l'Adonai ki Ga-oh Ga-ah". I wondered if anyone knows the whole text to that song (it is a Hebrew childrens song?) and what it means in english?

Also "Through heaven's eyes" is a great song. Makes me remember how small I am and still may have a purpose for God, and how marvelous God has designed everything (I hope you understand what I mean. If not, find the lyrics to this song and you'll see) and what a great God He is.