• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

President of Kazakhstan gives shoot to kill order on protesters | DW News

Staff Member
Dear Brother,
So, what is your take on the situation?

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
Dear Brother,
So, what is your take on the situation?

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Such a great question. To be honest I"m hoping to hear what others think.

But if I was forced to take a stance, As a Christian, I honestly
don't see violence as ever the way to deal with our conflicts against the government.
I sympathize with the people in any country who feel that they are being oppressed, and I can see why people
would get angry and upset. Yet, as much as I can understand why they would be so angry with corruption,
I don't see their method as being appropriate in God's eyes.

Pharaoh was an evil leader, but God didn't want the Hebrews to have a riot and revolt, God wanted
them to pray and wait for God to send a deliverer and God did when he sent Moses.

So that is my general position.

Staff Member
Dear Brother,
Thank-you for sharing your thoughts on what is going on. One thing I can say is that we are like minded.

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
Dear Brother,
Thank-you for sharing your thoughts on what is going on. One thing I can say is that we are like minded.

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Amen, that does mean a lot coming from you.

I read your post and I must say that you present yourself as a very Christ-like individual.
I don't have to tell you about all the characters on this site, you already know. With that said,
I will say you, a few other moderators, and a few other senior members, really stand out, and
I really see the love of Christ in you and them.

Ever once in a while I get caught up in certain things and get distracted, and it is always good to be reminded of
where our focus should be.

Thanks,

Love and God Bless :)