• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

preaching

hey girls or guys i was wondering on a subject in the bible that says that women can't preach,.... does anyone know or can touch on this subject for me.....

that would be great

love sunshineerin

Hey sunshinerren

I think that subject has been dealt with in the Bible Answers section...just check out that one with the title-Women in ministry

Paul Says In One Of His Letters Some Preach Out Of Pride Others From Greed But I Don't Care As Long As The Preach Jesus (parapharsed) So I Don't Think God Is Hearing A Woman Preach And Saying I Won't Bless The Message Because This Is A Girl Then We Make It About Us And Who We Are But It's Not About Us It's About Jesus And His Death On The Cross.