• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayers needed for a kitty cat...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Formerly Adiaglow
Hey ya'll. Hope you're all being blessed. :)
My mom's cat, Gracie is very sick, and is going up & down healthwise. She's only about 1 1/2 years old...she's not eating or drinking, and she's basically not functioning. My mom's cats are like her kids and she's very upset. I was coming here to ask for any prayers that you could lend for God to heal her and for comfort. Thank you, & God bless.

Administrator
Staff Member
This is actually a nice prayer request in a different way. Usually you don't hear about this (or so I don't) but I like this much. It goes to show respect for GOD's beautiful creatures. I love cats and kittens and dogs and what have you. They're all beautiful creatures thanks be to GOD.

I love Jesus :) (you have to throw that in sometimes out of nowhere lol)

Hi adiaglow. . .God loves healing and restoring health, spirits and souls. . . it is probably the easiest thing for him to do, just like forgiving us out of pure mercy... because he just loves Us so much .. .

In the cat case. . .hehe. . .
you might believe it or not. . .we had a young kitten .(she is 2 now!). . got a real bad cat cold in the first 6 month. .. till she got so bad sneezin green stuff (yak) my hubby said he couldnt stand this much longer. . .she wasnt gettin any better for a couple of month. . .
Our kids loved the cat. . .and I wanted to have the kitty healed so I grabbed her one time out of deep frustration layed my hand on her and asked God for a special blessing to restore her health so we can keep her please (selfish thought I know)

Within the next week she didnt have any more symptoms. . . she hasnt been sick since then anymore . .. I am so thankful God even reacted for this selfish wish to keep a little kitty... it was such a beautiful prayer experience for me personally. . .and I think He really meant well do comfort my sad soul in that moment. . .God is just Great!
peeps