Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Prayers for Aunt Lynne

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Chad, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Church family,

Please pray for my aunt Lynne who's battled brain tumors for a few years now. I just received this text message today.

Prayers are needed from all of our wonderful cousins and family. Aunt Lynne is not doing well and going be passing shortly. Jenna, Jamie and George are all with her. They don't have it in them right now to answer any messages. They just want to be with their mom and hold her until she goes. I am at the hospital with them and trying to help them through. Please pray for Aunt Lynne and her family.

Sent from a mobile device
    Chopper and AbbysAunt like this.
  2. Praying For All of you
    Adding a prayer request at cfs as well.
    Blessings
    W4F

3. prayers going out

Wired 4 Fishen likes this.
  4. Praying for Lynne and family

5. Praying for your aunt Lynne.

6. I just finished praying for her and for the strength of the Family. I believe by the power of the stripes of Jesus, that healing can take place. I'm just going to keep speaking into existence along with God strengthening the family.

7. Prayers sent for God's loving arms to wrap your family in love and full healing of your Auntie. In his Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

8. Praying for your Aunt Lynne and whole family.

9. The Lord is right there with you all, may His peace envelope you all in Jesus name.

10. i9 have asked the lord to help aunt lynne and her family in this sad time and i know he will cos he is a loving god

11. Have prayed first thing this morning and will continue to do so.

12. Praying fervently in faith!

13. praying...

14. May the Lord Jesus touch her and be with all her loved ones. Peace, hope and healing comes upon those who wait and trust upon the Lord.

15. Praying for your Aunt Lynne, your entire family and of cause you in this time of trouble. That if she is saved that healing or passing within God's will be peaceful. Should she not know the Lord that she will be His no matter what transpires. In the name of Jesus Christ I sent my prayers Heavenward for our Lord's intercession with the Father. Amen! Amen! Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus Dear Brother.
    Nick
    <><

Chopper and Wired 4 Fishen like this.
  16. I pray in full faith for your Aunt Lynne and for your family.

17. #18 Fragrant Grace, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Joining in prayer dear brother @Chad

19. I am so sorry for Jenna, Jamie and George I know what it is to be with my Mom when she passed, I pray that the love of God will be with all of you today. Most of all for
    Aunt Lynne that she would feel the love of God welcome her to into His blessing.