• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer request

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I have a friend who is having open heart surgery today, please pray for him and the peace of his family. His name is Elvis. I also have a friend who's wife is dying with cancer, and He may have throat cancer. Their names are Jerry and Melissa. Last of all please pray that I would find another job,and prosper so I have more to give to others.

God has given you something more valuable than gold brokenman...continue to let His gift flow thru you. Praying for you Brother.

Psa 68:9 You, O God, did freely send the rain, giving strength to the weariness of your heritage. Those whose resting-place was there, even the poor, were comforted by your good things, O God.

OK Brokenman; have you on the list of my heart, allong with Elvis, Melissa and Jerry. Stand in the gap.