• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer Request

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Brothers and Sisters can you please pray with me today. My marriage is in real difficulty and I am threatened by legal action in the coming week or so. Can you pray that an intermediary enters the situation as I believe we can resolve our differences and heal the hurt if we can talk.My friends tell me it looks impossible but I believe in God's Power to change the situation.Will you please help as I am distraught. Thank you.

NOTHING is impossible with God :love: thats true :love: keep turning your day over to the Lord. . .i will stand in prayer with you brother :love:

Sorry.......

I am so sorry that you are hurting and I pray that things will work out for you. Keep leaning on the Lord. Only HE can help...God bless.. :thumbs_up

Thank you so much.Tonight the Lord brought us together briefly when we met unexpectedly.We spoke and it is a start.I know this was God showing His compassion and love for us both. I am deeply grateful for your support.Blessed be His Holy Name.He took pity on the weakest of sinners and I am truly grateful for His mercy. We have a long way to go but the Lord is my refuge and my strength.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Prayer Request 2
Amby Prayer Request 3
Chad Prayer Request 5