• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

prayer request: provision

Please do continue to pray for me and my family. I passed the interview for US teacher in Louisiana but then I need $1000 for initial payment so they could process my papers here in the Philippines. I don't know where i'll be getting it in just 2 days, $1000 is equivalent to about P40,000 here. I believe if the Lord will give me this work I know He will provide for everything all the way. I ask for your intercession.....this job is a great opportunity for me and my family. Thanks and God bless.

Active
Trust in the Lord, he wouldn't direct you to a door without providing a key to enter in.
I'm believing that all will be provided.

i believe

Thanks....yes i believe that too. The Lord knows our needs, He directs our paths, and He is able to give abundantly and exceedingly above all we could ever ask or think.....Praise God. I believe His answer is already on the way!

Please do continue to pray for me and my family. I passed the interview for US teacher in Louisiana but then I need $1000 for initial payment so they could process my papers here in the Philippines. I don't know where i'll be getting it in just 2 days, $1000 is equivalent to about P40,000 here. I believe if the Lord will give me this work I know He will provide for everything all the way. I ask for your intercession.....this job is a great opportunity for me and my family. Thanks and God bless.
Standing with you in prayer for the need to be met....in Jesus

God will make a way

I am given until monday March 31 to come up with the amount or else my slot will be given to another applicant.....so please do continue praying and interceding for me. I haven't got a single dollar in my hand right now, but I believe the Lord will provide. May the Lord move in unimaginable ways!

Praise God! I'm happy for and proud of you sister Rhina. The Lord who has started the good work in you will be faithful to complete it. I trust that your financial need and fervent request right now be granted in Jesus' name. Just keep delighting yourself in the Lord and surely He'll grant the desires of your heart. God bless!

Thanks to everyone who have prayed and are continung to pray. I still wasn't able to come up with the money yet.....but I believe if the work is for me The Lord will provide everything.....I just have to wait for His perfect timing. So please do continue to pray for me and my family. I'll try again this April...or maybe the Lord wants me to wait till there's an opening in LA and that is in May.....it would be better because my husband is already in LA and we'll be together. God bless you all.