• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayer request for mother-in-law

Staff Member
Greetings dear brothers and sisters in Christ.

My mother-in-law is on my heart this morning.
Her physical and mental health appear to be declining rapidly
She is in hospital at the moment

More urgent is prayer for her salvation.....that she turns to the Lord and is saved.

Thank you and bless you all for your prayers

Loyal
Glad to pray for your mother through marriage! May this time of uncertainty make her ponder her eternal condition and so seek the Lord.

Active
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I just said a prayer for your mother-in-law, asking the Lord to draw her closer to Himself, strengthen her, and surround her with His comfort and peace. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He prove Himself her healer and sustainer in many tangible ways. Grace and peace to you.

Staff Member
Praying Dear Sister.
That the Holy Spirit will convict her, and touch her heart to draw Her to Salvation through Jesus Christ.
Also, praying that healing be a part of her change. That from the top of head to the soles of her feet.
That Supernaturally all illness be removed.
Believing all things are possible with the Father. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, His Son. Amen, Amen, Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I just said a prayer for your mother-in-law, asking the Lord to draw her closer to Himself, strengthen her, and surround her with His comfort and peace. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He prove Himself her healer and sustainer in many tangible ways. Grace and peace to you.

amen