Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Prayer request for me

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Dave M, Jun 20, 2018.

1. The other day I walked out of a store, and there was a car parked right by the door as I glanced in the car I saw a women and she had her hands on the steering wheel with her buried in the wheel maybe sleeping maybe passed out, she was not moving.

Well I just kept walking to my truck and went home, thinking I should of at least knoocked on the window to ask if she was ok but I did nothing. Forgive me Lord

This is not loving my neighbor as myself !

I would ask for some prayers directed to me to learn to love my neighbor like my self much better.

thanks

2. Br. Bear and Dave M like this.
  3. Glad to pray. But dont be too hard on yourself. If the Holy Spirit had prompted you to help and you didnt then that would be bad, but often when people are in grief, they dont want to be bothered. And if she was passed out drunk, she also probably woudnt appreciate being woken.

amadeus2 and Dave M like this.
  4. Greetings @Dave M

Praying for you and thanking the Lord for your detrmination to love more.

We all need to love our neighbours as ourselves

Bless you brother.

amadeus2 and Dave M like this.
  5. still praying Dave,

when you walk you will hear a voice.... this way or that way He shall say, follow Him

Bless you ....><>