• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer request for Buddhist family

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi Friends! Recently I am approaching to share the Gospel of Christ to new Buddhist family. I visited them twice already. I was able make a good relationship and fellowship with them and also a chance to share about Christ and them prayed for them. Therefore Please do help me in prayer so that God will lead them to come to Christ. And also help me to share more effectively about the Gospel of Christ to them.

Thanks!

Tun Lin

Active
Dear Lord, thank you, thank you Lord for what an amazing God you are, such love just poured down onto us so freely and without merit, you sought each of us, called us, hassled us and drew us each to you and eventually our eyes opened and we were each able to see and taste your goodness, and what a life turning experience that's been.

What an amazing Gospel you've given us, the escape from an unthinkable end into your divine and unimaginable presence. With you in control we quite literally shine and like Jesus said, draw people to you. I pray Lord for our lovely brother Tun and the fantastic work he does in the orphanage and for his witness of the treasures of you, his God. In particular to this family, I pray dear Lord that your Spirit will ooze out of him as he shares, shows and tells them that a moment by moment relationship with the resplendent almighty God is not only possible, but essential.

Lord please bless this family with your calling, and a special blessing on Tun, his family and the orphanage. May they all go from strength to strength in your name and for your glory.

Amen.

Dear Lord, thank you, thank you Lord for what an amazing God you are, such love just poured down onto us so freely and without merit, you sought each of us, called us, hassled us and drew us each to you and eventually our eyes opened and we were each able to see and taste your goodness, and what a life turning experience that's been.

What an amazing Gospel you've given us, the escape from an unthinkable end into your divine and unimaginable presence. With you in control we quite literally shine and like Jesus said, draw people to you. I pray Lord for our lovely brother Tun and the fantastic work he does in the orphanage and for his witness of the treasures of you, his God. In particular to this family, I pray dear Lord that your Spirit will ooze out of him as he shares, shows and tells them that a moment by moment relationship with the resplendent almighty God is not only possible, but essential.

Lord please bless this family with your calling, and a special blessing on Tun, his family and the orphanage. May they all go from strength to strength in your name and for your glory.

Amen.

Thank you brother for your prayer support! I sent you email. God bless you!