• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer-Katie healing of epilepsy & salvation

Please pray for this young girl's healing from Epilepsy and for the Lord to touch her spiritually and heal her...

God bless you all

Works

Lord God, hear our prayers for this child.

touch her life for healing and salvation Lord... We thank you and bless you. In Jesus name. Amen

Please pray for this young girl's healing from Epilepsy and for the Lord to touch her spiritually and heal her...

God bless you all

Works

Heavenly Father I bring Katie before you as I pray today. Minister deliverance and healing. And lead her to come to know you as Saviour

In Jesus I pray

Staff Member
Evening and morning and at noon will I pray and cry aloud. And He shall hear my voice
Psalm 55:17

Thank YOU beloved Lord Jesus that You are full of compassion, healing power and tender mercies.

Precious Lord Jesus we claim Your healing power for Katie, knowing that YOU are able to deliver from all illness

Thank YOU Jesus, we commit all Katie's needs to You dear Lord and leave them at the foot of Your cross.

God bless you sister Works, I will continue in prayer for Katie.

Truly my soul waiteth upon God.
From Him cometh my salvation
He only is my rock and my salvation
Psalm 62: 1-2

the healer

malachi 2 "But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.

Matt 17:14-21
A Boy Is Healed
(Mark 9:14-29; Luke 9:37-42)
14 And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying, 15 "Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water. 16 So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him."
17 Then Jesus answered and said, "O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me." 18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour.
19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?"
20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. 21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."

Mark 11:22-25
22 Then Jesus said to the disciples, "Have faith in God. 23 I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. 24 I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you've received it, it will be yours. 25 But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your sins, too."
Holy Bible, New Living Translation ®, copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers. All rights reserved.

beleive and you will receive take authority over the situation and speak to the epilepsy and it will leave. ill pray for healing speak these scriptures over the girls life.

godbless

I am joining in prayer for Katie.
Father be glorified in her life and in this situation. Manifest Your healing virtue in her body and cause Your joy to flood her heart.
In Jesus Name I ask this, believing we receive , amen.

I am very sorry to hear about Katie's epilepsie and I will pray for her. I hpoe it will become better very soon. I will pray for her and may the Lord's hands be on Katie.