• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

prayer for staying commited til marriage and health.

I ask if you can pray that my health will get better. I had a baby 3mos. ago and just now my csection is giving me bad pain. Im heading back to the Dr. This friday but I know all will be well I have faith, please have faith for me. I need good health to be a good mother and a faithful helpmate to my Fiance. Ask that I can stay committed to God before marriage. So that he can give me the strength so I can walk in the right path and will keep my promise about premarital sex. I believ in the Lord and his great works. He will never fail me put me down or shut me out because I know he loves me so.

Loyal
Saying a prayer for you sister. It is always good to better ourselves in obediance, so asking for prayers for you in this area is good. Stay strong in your convictions!

Staff Member
I ask if you can pray that my health will get better. I had a baby 3mos. ago and just now my csection is giving me bad pain. Im heading back to the Dr. This friday but I know all will be well I have faith, please have faith for me. I need good health to be a good mother and a faithful helpmate to my Fiance. Ask that I can stay committed to God before marriage. So that he can give me the strength so I can walk in the right path and will keep my promise about premarital sex. I believ in the Lord and his great works. He will never fail me put me down or shut me out because I know he loves me so.
Greetings @sweet_mother

Thank You O Lord for Your dear child sweet_mother and her precious litle baby
Thank You that she has recommitted her life to You and for her renewed desire to follow Your paths
You know her heart,
You know all her bodily healing needs so I leave these matters at the foot of Your cross
Knowing trusting and believing that You hear all our prayers

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Lord God we thank you for you're mercy that you care enough to see us through all we face ,Lord I hold this woman in prayer not because I seek gain but because I seek you're will In Her life that you would show up and show out so all may see you're Glory in Her healing ....also Lord I hold this new Child up to you as I have done my own at their birth ,Lord as a father and grand father a man seeking you I ask you to use this Child to you're service .that you would let it lack nothing that wisdom and grace would follow all of its life and that youre face would be seen in it as it grows ,Health and prosperity be the rule ...In. Jesus name ....Rev

Last edited:
Loyal
I am also praying that God give you all that is needed to accomplish His will for you and your child.

@amadeus2 I def need that I love her but children are pricey so I keep my hopes up because I know the Lord will do me no wrong and will help me with my child.

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Member
@amadeus2 I def need that I love her but children are pricey so I keep my hopes up because I know the Lord will do me no wrong and will help me with my child.
@sweet_mother

But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

Praise the Lord......His Word says He will provide all our needs
Keep focused on His unfailing promises sweet_mother
He knows your needs and He loves you so dearly

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
2 Corinthians 9:8

Last edited by a moderator: