• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer For Severe Depression

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi guys Please pray for my brother-in-law Rick, my sister Kathy's husband. He has had severe depression for the last few years but lately it has gotten worse. Kathy had to take a leave from work to be with him. Rick has been off on stress leave, from the Toronto police force for an extended period of time. So please pray that Rick's depression wll lift and for his wife Kathy and their children Matt and Kathyrn.
See More

I am praying for Rick, Kathy and all involved. I hope Rick is seeking medical treatment to go with that prayer.

Hi guys Please pray for my brother-in-law Rick, my sister Kathy's husband. He has had severe depression for the last few years but lately it has gotten worse. Kathy had to take a leave from work to be with him. Rick has been off on stress leave, from the Toronto police force for an extended period of time. So please pray that Rick's depression wll lift and for his wife Kathy and their children Matt and Kathyrn.
See More
I too suffer with depression. My prayers are with you!

See More

My heart reaches out to you in prayer. Depression is 'life sapping' debilating, and a almost soule destroying. It is an enemy that humilates us, and having met it often I pray for you with all of my heart and soul , that you by His power will be restored back to full health and mobility.

LOrd Jesus I ask you to bless and restore in your mighty Name